01

█▓▒░░ Chapter One ░░▒▓█

----

shin's pov

huh? where am i? i thought as i look around with a confused face.

the last thing that i know is i already died together with my buddy Shun.

then where am i? i'm supposed to be dead right so why am i here?.

too many flood questions inside my head are now flowing. i stand up and look at the surroundings.

i'm in a flatform with a aesthetic scenery. everything was amazing and it felt relaxing like it relieves your stress away, but i wonder how did i get here.

i got startled when i bumped my foot into someone. hm? isn't that Shun? hey that's him! i gotta wake him up immediately.

"hey shun! wake up buddy! help me to get out here!" i shaked him, but he didn't wake up so i slap him both his cheeks real hard that it made sound.

*slaps* *slaps*

he suddenly get up as he held his cheeks "damn who the hell is that?! i'll kill you come on!" he shouted but then stop as he look at the person in front of him.

"yo surprised bitch" i rolled my eyes on him as he gaped his mouth wide.

he shut his mouth when he realized that i'm here "huh?! shin you damn bastard why did you have to fucking slap me?! it fucking hurts damn it!" and rubs his reddened cheeks then tries to slap me too but i dodge every move.

"asshole you didn't wake up when i shake you off and said your name countless times" as i held his hand to prevent him on hitting me.

"fine, anyways where are we?" as he look on where are we "that's what i want to know too since we both already die" i sigh.

we both got startled when someone suddenly pops out in front of us. what the hell?!.

[hello my children]

"who are you?" we asked in chorus.

[i am what you called god]

eh what is a god doing here? so we already did die huh? so then where are we.

[your in my place where you can reincarnate]

"eh? really" me and shun said.

[yes so may i ask the both of you if you want to be reincarnate or not?]

"i'd love to be reincarnated and continue my career as a volleyball player which i love the most" i said with a hint of sincerely in my tone.

"me too i'd love to be on the court again to play with shin and dominate the court again" shun said honestly with his heart.