03

█▓▒░░ Chapter Three ░░▒▓█

----

it was a pretty normal day for shin and his friends, he actually befriended and gain favors with the future monsters including nishinoya,tendou and akaashi.

all of them was walking down on the road they all agreed to go out and play. shin managed to bring a ball for volleyball since the others forgot to bring one they all suggested that they'll be playing outside.

oikawa said when he was finding a volleyball court where he can play but instead he walk around their neighborhood and found the nearest volleyball court in there which is where they're leading to.

when they reach the said court screams and yells can be heard when they headed out near the court. the older players where playing loudly, it is kinda annoying and it looks like they wanted to beat each other up badly.

'can't they all play without shouting and being irritated?. it looks like they even want to fight with each other' they snorted with disdainful look in their faces. a black aura are linking on them. all of the people near them flinched at the sudden burst of the youngsters beside them.

all of them walk towards the players, all of them gathered surrounding the players with a death glare. the teenagers felt daggers behind them that that make their spine shiver down.

slowly they look back at the bunch of clearly youngsters but they are not sure if they were really a kids with the dark aura and death glare that was given to them that even them was shivering on it.

eventually they stop on fighting and felt uneasy after a minute on eyeing on them.

until someone came in and interrupts them. the person said something smugly that makes them even more annoyed and furious.

"hey you kiddos stop that you can't beat them up even though how much you try on a match since you guys are all short and still on elementary!" the man said while laughing madly.

"ara~ mister did you said something? hm~" shin replied to the man that was towering them with a innocent tone and smile that didn't reach his eyes.

"you deaf kid? i said you can't beat them up and you guys are short" he smugly said. they snapped on that thought.

"ohoh~ so we can't beat them up huh? how sure you are? you didn't even see how we play and i'm pretty we can beat them up easily in a minute. and really did you just said we're short? well damn we are still growing up thank you" shin releases his ki that made the person took a step backwards.

"hm you scared already mister 'i don't know who you are'?" they all step one by one as the man steps back away until his back hit the wall.

"man look at your face it looks like your about to cry we didn't even do anything to you! well shit" they said with a frightening tone while smirking evilly.