05

Middle School (Part 2)

          █▓▒░░ Chapter Five ░░▒▓█

-Shun Fubuki-

shun grunted from the alarm that was continuously ringing with a loud sound. he grumpily sat down and took the alarm and shut it down.

he yawned softly while rubbing his eyes as he stood up and walk inside the bathroom to do his thing after that he dress up in his uniform.

'ah! i remember i'll be going to the same school as shin i should surprise the hell out of him' shun grinned mischievously from that thought.

"good morning kaasan, otosan" he greeted his parents then sits down and eat.

"morning how's your sleep?" his mother said. "it was fine" he replied.

"your going to the same exact school as shin right? have you told him about moving here?" his mother curiously asked.

"no i haven't told him i was planning to surprise him at school" he said as he finished eating and wash the dished. he grabs his bag immediately at the living room.

"kaasan, otosan i'm going!" he shouted as he wears his shoes and exited. "careful!".

he hums as he walk with incredibly speed with a normal person had.

'hm~ hm~...la la la la lala lala la~'

many people eyed him not because he was weirdl but because of his looks that can make all the girls and boys drooled on him.

he did not mind though since he already knew he's hot but he is getting irritated with those looks that was given to him.

'i know i'm hot so stop staring at me' he rolled his eyes.

but his irritated expression fell off as he spotted a certain violet haired man with a majestic purpled eyes looking gorgeous asf all attention on him and he already knew who was that certain boy.

he ran up and tackled the boy which made the other yelp but he regained his balance and seemingly looks mad at the sudden burst in and was currently ready to punch someone who tackled him but slowly let out a surprise expression.

after the incident that has happened earlier they began to talk nonstop but then cut off when they already reach their own classrooms.

shun walk inside the room and sit at the back while spacing out then a person came in infront of him and face him.

"Hi!" the unknown person said. "Uhm Hey?" he greeted back in confusion. "Oh where's my manners, i'm hiro ryouta! what's yours?" he introduced.

"i'm shun fubuki it's nice to meet you hiro" he smiled. "btw what's your hobby? any sports you like? mine's basketball" he started. "for me it's volleyball" he replied. they chat more with each other. until the teacher cames in.