02

█▓▒░░ Chapter Two ░░▒▓█

----

the game is starting the team a and b group members are:

team a consists of shin, oikawa, kuroo,nishinoya and the miya twins (atsumu and osamu)
team b consists of shun, ushijima, bokuto, tendou, akaashi and iwaizumi.

[i decided to make shin and shun as rivals in this match]

shin is in the service line he dribbles the ball three times and push the ball high uo and jumps high doing a jump serve he spike it to the other side right corner and no one reacts.

*bam*

it was fast and all of the players their gasped and gaped their mouth wide. they couldn't believe that a elementary schooler were able to serve like that and it is also a no touch ace.

"ha~ i didn't expect that shin but the next one i will surely get it this time"shun said while smirking.

"yeah sure s-h-u-n if you can~" he playfully said. shun lips twitched with a dark aura behind him but shin doesn't care.

'how can he serve like that? that was insane i couldn't believe what i saw!' all the players thought and also the monsters in the original story they were all shock eyes wide open.

'this kid is crazy how did he do that?! i should report this properly i just need a proof' the coach panicked as he hold his phone tightly and videos the play.

shin serves again with no touch ace 8 times earning 8 points on their team. team a is leading with 8-0 due to shin's serves the other team couldn't quickly react on it. but for the ninth serve shun receive the ball perfectly.

it came back to team a's court but atsumu toss to osamu who spikes the ball on the other side.

the ball were flying across the net "chance ball!" yaku shouted on his team when he ran for the ball.

akaashi tossed it properly to bokuto as bokuto spike it in straight shot but nishinoya receives it and atsumu tries to toss it to osamu who hits the ball in cross line shot but shun is able to save the ball as they continued the match again.

ushijima hits the ball powerfully but not as powerful for shin who quickly dives for the ball.

"oikawa! toss it to me!" shin shouted to oikawa who nods and toss it to shin who jumps on the perfect moment who performed a hard driven spike.

***
This is the way on how you do the 'Hard-Driven Spike'.

{When making the contact with the ball you should do your best to swing your arm forward as quickly as possible. After that, you need to throw your shoulder, elbow as well as hand and wrist towards the ball. By doing this, you'll certainly make it easier for yourself to hit the ball forcefully. In order to get the most out of the "hard-driven" spike you should also aim to contact the back of the ball with the heel of an open hand. In addition, you should do everything you can to snap your wrist while contacting the ball. If you take advantage of the wrist snap then you are likely to hit the ball more forcefully. As a result, the ball will land on the opposite side of the court much quicker.}
***