THE LIFE

The life gets so hard...so hard at sometimes that you just want to give up.

Please the one who thinks that rich people can stay happily, dont ever think like that, you are totally wrong. Life is never easy because of money.
Ah yeah right, i should tell you who i am. I am KIM SEOKJIN. The only child in my family. I am only child, but still i go through alot you know?

You will be wondering why?
Because as i told you, life is never easy.

Lets just leave the topic about life.
Let me tell you more about myself.

I am an only child in my family. My family is rich, i have always been exploring places in my expensive cars with the drivers. My dad owns a company name 'KIM' Just KIM is enough to make people admire us.
I have always been like this, going in rich cars, studying in best high schools in my area. The problem is, i didnt ever got a best friend until i met Jungkook Let me tell you that why i didnt got any friends which is considered as a problem for me and for the rich peoples.

I am a person who never take advantage of my richness. They are just money, do i really have to be proud of it? No. Never. But people just think that i will be like showing attitude to everyone before even giving me a chance to let them know that i am not like that. But then one day i met kookie He was a new boy in our school. Probably....very younger than me....but still he came to me and sat down at my table in the lunch. He was the friend who didnt knew about my richness and was being my friend. I took that oportunity and let him be my friend....after 3 or 4 months of being good friends, i belived him that he is a different person too. And i told him about who i am....he was a little sad that why i didnt told him before but then he said that he know me that what type of a person i am and he will always be the same....and actually he is still that annoying little brat. But now that annoying little brat have a boyfriend....Taehyung and without any doubt, they looks really cute....more than cute togeather.

So now i actually have 2 friends. Jungkook and Taehyung. Taehyung is also from a rich family and he knows the problem about friends but he is really a kind hearted person. Just like me. After meeting taehyung, i got to know that i am not the only person with richness and not taking advantage of it.

Taehyung and Jungkook...they both likes to be in a career of singing and dancing..

The are street dancers. But little by little, people are approching them. They were first invited to a small place to perform their. And obv...i am supporting them in my all ways i can....they are the best thing i have.

I love my dad alot. And my Mom too.
They both are rather busy in bussiness and bussiness trips but they always make it up to me...going on a picnic...giving surprises, celebrating my birthday. All of it is just what i need from my parents. We still do it even i am this big.

When they arent at home, i spend my time on video games on my playstation but i never ever thought about what i like. About the serious life i should think about, but i am just too lazy for that i mean i am not interested in these things...so better my parents take a decision about that, it will be good for me.

KIM NAMJOON'S POV.

Bussiness...bussiness and bussines. Thats all i hear from my parents. No picnics. No fun just bussiness. But thats their life

I am whole different person....a good one? No. Probably the spoiled child of my parents.

Drinking, friends, girl friend. Thats what i have. I enjoy my life.

My friend Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok. Really the good persons i have ever met. Hoseok has a girlfriend ELLA. She is pretty and good. Idk how they met but i know how i met my girl friend.

My Girl friend, Katherine, is more prettier than Hoseok's one. Probably a bad girl and how much i like it. She makes me lustful with her moves. Doing sex with her is like a game. You can sometimes be the daddy or let her be your Mommy. No worries...i believe she is mine. And will always be mine. I love her alot.

I have everything. But now i am looking forward to only one thing and it is

Taking company from my Dad.

My Dad's company knows as 'K' is the second largest company of here. 1st one is probably 'KIM' well...my Dad seems much more happy for KIM company because Mr.Kim is his cousin brother and both hold the very good bond of the friendship.

I wanted this company so i can make my parents less burden and give my soon-to-be-wife whatever she wants. I mean....look at me now. I can still give her everything she needs but you know the GREEDENIESS? thats what i am having right now. To make my company known as 1st greatest not the 2nd company. My Dad can beat KIM company but he is just too happy for his cousin as i told before. Sooo childish isnt it?? I want this company so i can make it at 1st and be settle at the place i want.

Thats what are my intentions right now

I am sure i will get it...
Because what i want...i get..

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
I hope you like this part and ik you will love this book❤ just wait for the next parts its really good yk? 😎i hope you guys are doing well and happy and those who arent🙁 i am really sorry to them but if you need a friend...just text me...i will be there for you...PROMISEEE❤
Ok i have to go now...bye bye moonlights❤

Saranghe❤