Chapter 0: Your Bio

(A/n: Your default appearance above. However, it's for you to decide and I'm allowing for absolute freedom of speech to use your appearance.)

"...My head...what happened...?" You groaned while you are waking up.

You don't know your real name, which is unfortunate. So instead, you have been called Y/n L/n.
Age: 16
Role: Protagonist/Multi-Role

You are currently suffering from amnesia after your fatal wound or injury. During your mind, you are falling through darkness until you find yourself heading towards the light shining before you. As you wake up, you found yourself, sitting on the grass in the middle of the forest. You don't remember everything until you tried thinking about why you have existed in the world that you just woke up. While waking up, you walk over to the reflecting object, looking at yourself being a female being. Is that your true gender?

What life was it inside you?

...

The description of your class...

You are innocent, mindful, looking up to your parents who loved and take care of you. You were never violent or hurt anyone. You are so friendly with one another during your school and at your friend's house and have never been salty in front of your friends. You are a big fan of Nintendo while your life was made by 2000-2015.

You were never born for a real fight. You are naive, untrained, and even innocent as a golden boy.

Your class shall be a Civilian. A poor effort while trying to run away like the rest. As a gamer, while looking at your character, you never tend to run from a threat. Instead, you just fight your enemies.

Description of your abilities...

You currently owned a Wii U while you loved playing multiplayer such as Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Brothers 4. Your heart was filled with creativity for a while, so you made Mii characters for your Super Smash Brothers For Wii U account. After playing with them, you started to get used to them while using them in battle.

Your least favorite is Mii Gunner, only for ranged attack spammers. Brawler and Swordfighter are both your main ones since you wanted to deal with close combat for dealing more damage and strings in combos.

As beginners, you experience Nintendo Series, you start looking up to Mario and his jump. That should have been simple but not in the world's reality. That's what you know the best...

So, I have written down the abilities that you discovered at the beginning of this story...

Smash Brawler: The ability of Hand-to-Hand Combat, but lack of martial arts that you needed to improve later on. This deals bash attacks but low damage, but with more agility and speed than just a weapon. Enables grab attack but only with your hands. Ask the martial artist if you need to master your hand training. Going for a smash, you will have to use heavy attacks to deal with that.

Sword Player: Enables you to wield a sword, but which type though? That's when you will have to find it yourself. It allows you to deal more damage than a brawler but lacks mobility and agility. Your swordsmanship is currently weak and needs improvement from the instructor who is professional with it.

Super Jump: This allows you to jump higher. A jumping flip, side flip, spinning jump, and even a backflip.

Mini-Float: Spin your body while in midair allows you to give a little boost of floating in midair. A bit useful for reaching harder ranges. However, this cost stamina.

Good luck with this adventure...

(A/n: Do I sound Nintendo though?)