chapter six

chapter six // felicity’s p.o.v.

 I sat on the floor waiting for James with Leighton by my side, whilst we had been waiting for my brother to make his return I was introduced to various people.

 One being Leighton’s sister, Amber. She was very lovely, so nice you just had to love her. She left very swiftly, expressing how she had to collect her bags from her friend’s car. 

“She’s sweet, very pretty.” I frowned. Suddenly I felt underdressed for going to the beach. Amber looked drop dead gorgeous and all of a sudden a very foreign feeling of self-consciousness wash over me.

“Don’t worry about her! You look like a beaut, darl.” I laughed at his words, his accent coming off too strongly. James walked over to us, very flustered. 

“J? You alright?” I asked my eyebrows scrunched together at his sickly pale face. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost?” I giggled slightly. 

He looked towards me his face in utter shock as he shook his head side to side. “No, no, no, no, no…” He muttered under his breath.

“We should go, we should not have come here. This was a bad idea from the start Fel, we should go back to the hotel.”

I was taken aback. He makes me wake up at 6am to tell me he wants to go home? No fucking way. “James, I woke up at six in the morning for this, I’m not going back now? Go get your stuff; we’re going to go to the beach. It will be great.”

I glared at him, he swore under his breath knowing I wasn’t going to budge for anyone. “Go grab the rest of your surf stuff, we’ll wait over there again, kay?” He rolled his eyes, annoyed 

I looked over to Leighton as he chuckled to himself as we stood and he explained more about himself to me. It was nice to know people as kind and nice as he was still alive.

 “You have got to be joking me.” Leighton scoffed, nodding his head towards Amber and another guy. “I barely know this dude and she hasn’t left his side for the past week, it’s so gross.”

 I burst out laughing. “Yeah, fuck that. PDA makes me want to puke, oh my god.” I rolled my eyes, squinting at how she clung on to the poor guys arm.

Once James had collected his stuff the three of us made our way down to the crystal waters. The sand was quite warm for this time of the morning. I gasped as I looked towards the cloudless sky. The sun came down in sheets of heat. I was so in love with Australia.

I was currently sat in a circle consisting of five boys; James, Leighton, Dylan, Ashton and Oli. As we all sat around munching on muesli bars at seven in the morning, I was content with the new friends I had made. They all excitedly told me how excited they were to have a friend with an Irish accent.

“BOO!” Squealing, I turned around to be met with an excited looking Amber. I gasped for air as the others just kept eating as if nothing had happened. Dylan, Leighton and James stood up talking how they were going to go into the water. I nodded vaguely as Amber began to ramble. 

“And did you see that guy I was with? Well anyway, he asked me out on a date and I’m so happy. Like, finally! All I did for him and you’d think he would have plucked up the courage sooner!” She spoke, gesturing and pointing to irrelevant places.

I looked over to Oli, widening my eyes looking side to side, earning a giggle to leave his mouth. I smiled

“Speaking of the devil! Babe! Over here!” Amber ran behind me, but I couldn’t look. The thought of them tongue wrestling in front of me made me gag. 

“C’mon, lets go see the man of the hour, then.” I laughed as Ashton put out his handing for me to grab. I muttered a thanks turning around to see the back of familiar dark brown hair and Amber’s body all too close to the tan boy. Again.

I nudged Ashton, “Do they ever stop?” He shrugged. “Pretty sure this is his latest swing.” I scoffed, clearing my throat. Amber froze in her place.

Fixing herself she grabbed his hand and leaning into him as he slowly turned around. 

And if there were one moment of my life I could take back and change, it would be that one right that second. The second I realised who it was, my heart dropped. I was happy to see him. Fucking hell, I was ecstatic. But he was in the arms of someone else.

My voice heightened, a dimpled smile came over my face, as I looked him in the eyes for the first time. “Calum?”

A bunch of voices instantly bombarded the two of us. But I couldn’t bring myself to take my eyes off looking at every single inch of him. 

All voices instantly cut out as I finally heard his voice for the first time. His eyes glistened with sorrow while his face was set in stone, his jaw clenched.

“I’m sorry, do I know you?”

Those six words were all it took. All it took for me do despise a person I held my trust in. A spot in my heart had always fucking burned for Calum’s attention but now it felt like cold, hard hatred. And although the feeling of wanting to cry right in front of him might have been very appealing. I turned around, picked up my bag and walked straight up to him.

“I’m not going to say this twice Hood. You dare, fucking dare, come near me or my family I will ruin you.” Tears began to cover my eyes as they became glossy, but I blinked ridding them. His face softened. “Don’t fuck with me.”

And with a raised hand, I harshly brought it across his left cheek, quickly turning and with my head held high I walked back up the sand dunes.

//

calum should know better than to fuck with felicity.... honestly ;) heres another update, sorry for it being so short, its kind of 1:17am nd i'm listtening to hits of 1990's!! oh yh, i'm going back to school on friday so expect slower updates but the good stuff in this fanfic is gonna start reaAl soon :D 

pls comment nd vote ya legends - fayEEeeeE xx