30. Camping in Mussoorie!

Vote or you'll be cursed;)

➵ ➵ ➵

Satvik's POV:

We all were in the living room enjoying the dinner made by Isha.

I was sitting on one end of the sofa and Isha on the other.

Saloni was sitting on another sofa beside Isha.

Shiv was sitting on the Bean Bag near the balcony.

Param was sitting on the mattress on the floor by the wall with his girlfriend Amisha.

I have just moved into this apartment so I still don't have all the furniture.

"Wow Isha! It's delicious!" Shiv said.

Isha smiled. "Thank,"

"Umm!.... Seriously!... You won my heart today!..", Param said in Punjabi.

"I'm glad. Thank you," Isha smiled again.

"Speaking of which, Isha? I wanna know, how did you won our, Satvik's heart by the way?" Amisha said almost making me choke on my water.

I looked at Isha while coughing and she was blushing.

I looked at Amisha. "Are you crazy? Keep your mouth shut while eating,"

My friends burst out into laughter. They love seeing me getting embarrassed.

"It's my mouth! I can do whatever I want to with it," she said while smirking at me.

'She is just like her boyfriend!'

"Yeah right! But at least don't make her feel awkward!" I said.

Amisha stared at me with a smirk before glancing at Isha. "Ohhhh.... Looks like, someone is being possessive, huh!"

Everyone started giggling except Isha, enjoying the scene.

"Yes, I am. So what?" I raised my eyebrows.

She smirked at me again. "Nothing, after all, it's your right to be possessive,"

I glared at her and was about to say something when she started laughing.

"Oh God!.... Your face!.... Okay fine! Let's stop! I'm done being infuriating! Let's just focus on butter chicken, otherwise it would be a disrespect to, Isha. Sorry guys," she said while giggling.

I scoffed and shook my head in response after she said sorry. I know she loves teasing me.

'Finally! At least she knows that she is infuriating! '

After that we finally got to enjoy our dinner peacefully.

Everyone kept praising Isha, except me. It's not like I didn't want to, I just couldn't.

After dinner I, Amisha and Param cleaned the kitchen and thankfully she didn't tease me again as she was busy romancing with Param.

I left after doing the dishes, leaving the love birds alone in the kitchen.

In the living room, Isha, Saloni and Shiv were sitting on the sofa.

When I reached, they all were laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked confused.

"Bro... I was.... I was just telling them about the night we pranked, Karan, in Mussoorie!" Shiv said between laughs.

At that, I couldn't control my laugh either. "Bro.... that prank was epic! Seriously!.... you guys should have seen his face. Oh God!" I said between laughs and sat down on the Bean Bag that Shiv was sitting on earlier.

After a few minutes we were finally able to subside our laughs a little.

"Oh God. My stomach!" Shiv exclaimed.

"My cheeks," I said while touching my cheeks with my hands.

"By the way guys, if you don't mind, can we go for camping some day? I mean I have been once and it was amazing! Plus, you guys sound so fun to go camping with. I'm sure we will make a lot of memories. So, can we?" Saloni said.

"Sure! Why not! We are always ready for such things. Right?" Shiv said looking at me.

"Yeah! Of course!" I said slowly.

"So when?" Shiv asked Saloni.

"Umm... this Saturday maybe, cause I'm here for only 10 days then I'll go back to Mumbai... and its already been 2 days and also I know you guys have college so Saturday would be best," Saloni said.

"Ok then done... On Saturday we are going camping!" Shiv announced.

Isha and Saloni both shrieked with excitement.

"By the way.... Do you guys have any problem if I brought a few more people?" Shiv asked them.

"No, not at all. The more the merrier!" Saloni said.

Shiv just nodded and smiled in response.

I thought he was talking about Jeet and Karan but this mad guy had different plans.

➵ ➵ ➵

Thank you ❤

Now vote;)

Don't be a silent reader,
Comment 💬