33. Your choice is amazing!

Vote or you'll be cursed;)
(PS: I'M SERIOUS)

➵ ➵ ➵

Satvik's POV:

Searching through the crowd, I stood near a pillar. My house was packed with guests.

I was looking for my parents in the crowd.

Soon, my phone started vibrating in my pocket.

"Yeah, dad!" I greeted as I answered the call.

"Party has started! Where are you?" he asked.

"I am here only! Where are you?" I questioned.

"Near the stairs. Come soon," he replied.

"Okay, I will be there in a minute," I hung up.

I turned around and walked towards Isha.

She was sitting on the round table with others.

She looked up at me when she saw me approaching her.

"Isha, come let's meet my parents," I said forwarding my hand.

She stared at my hand for a few minutes before smiling up at me. She took my hand, standing up and we started walking.

As we made our way to my parents, a familiar voice calling out my name from behind made me stop on my way.

I turned around to see my cousin, Rishabh.

He was wearing a grey color suit and his hair was perfectly made.

He gave me a wide smile and I smiled back but seriously from inside I was not happy seeing him.

Rishabh is the guy most girls dream about. He's rich, handsome, trustworthy and a true gentleman.

I liked him before he became a third wheel between me and Yashvi.

They met at our parents wedding and bonded really well. And being her best friend I hated it!

I did not want to share my best friend with anyone!

Rishabh likes Yashvi and anyone could tell that just by looking at the way he treats her.

I don't know why Yashvi is so naive to not realize it!

Yashvi and Rishabh both left the country at the same time. She went to California to complete her schooling and Rishabh went to London to study business.

He returned a month ago and is now working in his father's company. Soon he'll be the new CEO of his father's company.

Rishabh walked towards me and we hugged.

"Long time no see!", I said breaking the hug.

"How are you?", he asked with a smile.

"I'm good and you?", I replied.

"I'm fine thanks!", he said.

"So...." he said and his eyes traveled to Isha, he looked back at me and continued, "Are you not going to introduce me to your beautiful Friend...?!".

He said stressing on the word Friend and Isha blushed standing beside me.

I sighed and said, "Isha, this is my cousin Rishabh....and Rishabh, this is Isha...we are......umm....dating.."

Rishabh's eyes went wide in surprise when I said that.

"Really?!.. Wow! That's nice!", he said.

"Hi! Nice to meet you!", he said forwarding his hand for a handshake.

Isha accepted his hand and said with a smile, "Same here!"

"Uh..... by the way, have you seen Yashvi.... I came here to surprise her but now I can't find her!", Rishabh said to me.

"Ohh!.... She'll be really happy......seeing you!", I said slowly.

To be honest, I felt so jealous of him!

"Yeah! I can't wait to see her reaction!", he said excitedly.

I stared at him for a few seconds and said, "Sorry, I don't know where she is!"

"Oh it's okay!....You both enjoy the party!.... I'll go find her!", Rishabh said with a smile.

Isha and I smiled back and he left.

➵ ➵ ➵

"Dad?" I said standing behind my dad.

He and mom turned around. They were talking to Ashok uncle and his wife. I greeted all of them before hugging my parents.

"This is Isha..." I said and they all smiled.

"Isha, they are my parents, and he is my Dad's brother, Ashok uncle and she is his wife, Komal Aunty. They are Rishab's parents," I introduced them.

"Oh," Isha said before greeting them.

"Isha, it's so nice to finally meet you. You are looking gorgeous," mom said.

"Same here, Auntie. And you look lovely too," Isha replied.

"Nice to meet you, Isha," Komal auntie said.

"Same here," Isha replied.

"By the way, I'll have to say, your choice is amazing, just like mine!" Dad said to me while wrapping his arms around mom.

My mom blushed and we all laughed.

➵ ➵ ➵

Author's note:

Hope you are enjoying reading it.

Rishabh Khanna

Played by: Virat Kohli