Chapter 14

3rd Pov

Issei and Asia were walking towards the house after finishing their class, but suddenly Issei felt a holy aura emanating from his home. In an instant he rushed inside.

Issei: Mom!

Miki: Oh, welcome home. Why are you all pale?

Issei: M-Mom?

Asia: Whew, thank goodness.

Issei noticed that the aura emanated from the two girls

Issei: An exorcist?

???: Good afternoon, Ise-kun.

Issei: Nice to meet you.

???: Huh? You don't remember? It's me.

Miki: This girl is Irina shidou-chan. Back then you thought she was a boy, but she definitely looks like a girl now... I was surprised too.

Issei: Eeeeeeh?! You weren't a boy?!

Irina: You couldn't help but make the mistake. Back then I was a tomboy stuck with a masculine face. Though a lot of things happened before we could meet, huh.

Issei noticed the objects they were holding.

Issei: I get a sense of danger from that item in wrapping... Maybe a holy sword. Fortunately, my transformation into a dragon makes me less sensitive to that.

Irina: Truly, you can never tell what might happen at a reunion.

Issei: She noticed that I've become a devil.

Irina: Oh don't worry. We're already heading home today. Returning to Japan after so long made me nostalgic, so I just dropped by, But it's about time for us to say farewell, Xenovia.

Xenovia: Yeah.

Miki: You're welcome to stay longer.

Irina: I'll stop by another time. There is someone waiting for us outside. See you later, Ise-kun.

Issei: Someone else? But we saw no one when we arrived

Issei tried to control his senses to feel someone's presence outside, but suddenly he fell to his knees.

Miki/Asia: Issei!

Issei: What is that?! Just the fact that I felt it made me feel like I was burning even though a large part of me was no longer devil.

Ddraig: Be careful partner, this person is no joke.

Meanwile

In a house in Kuoh, Muzan was sitting and seemed to be waiting for someone.

Muzan: Can't you have a conversation without alcohol?

???: You should have known me by now.

The person with Muzan was the Governor of the Fallen Angels, Azazel