Prologue

As the door creaked open I ran towards the blond-haired boy in the only bed in the pitch-black room.  And as I reached the bed I came close to the sleeping person and screamed "GIOTTO-NII WAKE-UP YOUR ALMOST LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!"

"HIIIEEEE I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL, WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER TSUNA ALAUDES GONNA KILL ME" Giotto screamed as he shot out of bed moving as fast as he could to get ready for the pain he knew he would feel when he reached Namimori Middle.

"I lied school actually starts in one hour Giotto-nii" stated Tsuna as he stared at his brother "breakfast will be ready in a few minutes Giotto-nii I'll see you downstairs" he added as he exited the room his brother staring at the space his younger brother had just been standing at.

*BONK*" you heard him dame-Giotto get ready for breakfast before I shoot you" stated an infant with curly sideburns wearing a pristine suit with a fedora, a yellow pacifier, and in his hand was a green hammer.

With a shriek, Giotto once again began to get ready for school, making sure to get breakfast from his mother before sprinting out the door in a haste to reach school with the remaining time he had left completely forgetting about the two friends he had left behind and the young boy eating his own breakfast consisting of buttered pancakes surrounded by multiple berries and fruits, and of course a slice of strawberry shortcake.

"It's time to make a move minna."

"hai ___-sama"

NOTE

Honestly, I had multiple ideas before this one but could not think of a way to start them so hopefully, this prologue was okay, because I suck at writing.