Chapter 5: No Touchee!

It was 11:00 AM. Shego came to the spot Wade had told them they would pick up their transportation. There, she found a sight she had NEVER expected to see.

"Oh… how I wanna Naco…" murmured Ron. His legs were folded crosswise in front of him, and his hands resting on his knees. "Oh…. How I wanna Naco…"

Rufus, in a similar pose, was chanting "How-wanna Naco…. How-wanna Naco…"

Shego shook her head and marched into the middle of the abandoned, empty parking lot, to stand in front of Ron. "Hey, Stoppable… You and mole rat getting your game on, or planning on lunch?"

Ron didn't say a word. Instead, one leg suddenly lashed out with blinding speed. Shego, not expecting it, was actually swept off her feet. Her hands hit the pavement and, with a touch of plasma power, she flipped back onto her feet. Ron, in the meantime, had gotten into a low, close to the ground crouch. His arms were spread out a bit, ready to grab or lash out at anything coming toward him.

Shego frowned at the stance, part of her recognizing it but not able to place it. It was definitely not any stance Kim had ever used.

"Hit me." said Ron.

Shego blinked. "What?"

"Hit me." said Ron. "I need to know if I'm ready."

Shego frowned, then shrugged. "Your funeral. Like I said, Gemini never said he wanted you…" Shego suddenly lashed out with a kick at Ron's head, figuring one good sucker-kick deserved another.

Much to Shego's surprise, Ron ducked the kick. One out flung arm grabbed Shego's foot and thrust it up, causing the ex-thief to do a backwards flip. "…conscious." finished Shego. "Ok, how did you do that."

Ron didn't answer, just waited in that strange pose.

Shego frowned, mentally picturing Ron's dirty blonde hair as jet black. "So, where did you learn…" Shego rushed in and fired off a set of punches toward Ron's chest. Ron's hands and torso moved in a blur, deflecting and dodging each blow. The final punch Ron ducked below and grabbed Shego's arm, to try to throw Shego over Ron's body.

Shego countered, and Ron found himself flying through the air instead. He landed in a roll. "…Monkey Kung Fu." Shego finished, not even breathing that hard.

Ron stood up and shrugged. "It comes and goes."

"Well, it came that time." said Shego, shaking her head. "Not as good as me or Kim… but a lot better then I would have expected."

"Better then Gemini expects, I hope." said Ron.

"Surprise!" squeaked Rufus, and made a few kung-fu moves in the mid air.

"So, the sidekicks have some moves." said Shego. "But piece of advice: If we get into a fight, just watch my back. Kim would be EXTREMELY upset if I let you get roughed up."

Ron considered, then bowed to Shego to signal that he would obey. Much to Ron's surprise, Shego matched his bow. "What, you think I got this good without a couple martial arts lessons?" Shego said, seeing Ron's amazed expression. "Now, where's the transportation Wade promised?"

"Right here."

Shego turned, startled. As far as could tell, Wade's voice had come from thin air. The air in the center of the parking lot shimmered, and Shego found herself staring at…

"Isn't that one of Drakken's hovercrafts?" asked Ron, pointing.

"It started out as one, yes." said Wade's voice from the control panel. "But I've made some upgrades, including to the visual cloaking system.".