SOLID

»»-———— tsukishima kei ————-««

this would have been right
if you had actually stayed the first time
or if you hadn't left in the first place
you're far from right anymore

————

"god, i'm getting so
worked up over this,"

Tsukishima Kei didn't actually care about what happened at school. At least, he tried not to care. If it didn't have to do with him then he couldn't give a damn. Even so, there was something so offsetting and annoying about how Yua Takahashi responded to problems. He shouldn't care, he should have just forgotten everything that happened that day and gone about his life like he always did. It should have been completely irrelevant. So why wasn't it?

»»-———— takahashi yua ————-««

he's smiling
i don't think i've ever
seen him smile like this before

————

"i don't know how i'm going to face her,
i can't even face myself in the mirror,"

Takahashi Yua wasn't hated among the students at Karasuno High. In fact, she was quite liked. But things didn't stay that way. When problems started to arise, Takahashi found herself alone and isolated from everyone. But it wasn't like she cared much. It would all be behind her when she grew up. The people she knew now probably would have little to no significance to her life later on. That's at least what she believed until Kei Tsukishima started to care about what happened around the school.

»»-———— solid ————-««

i need you to be solid
promise promise
that you won't bend or break
promise to me that you'll stay

»»-———— disclaimer ————-««

Dear Readers, this story is currently unedited. You may come across some grammatical errors while reading this story. I wrote this many years ago so the writing for the story may not be as strong or a bit cringy.

I do not own Haikyuu!! or any of the characters. They all belong to Haruichi Furudate! I do however own my OC, Takahashi Yua, as well as the plot of this story! I wrote this a very long time ago, please be patient as I was developing my writing style during this book.

Thank you!
Please Enjoy the Story!

~nana ♡