f o u r

"Did he kill them?"

"Did he kill them?"

Shiro looked over at her classmates as they talked about the new transfer student. Apparently he had stuffed four of his classmates into a locker at his previous school.

"Tuna Mayo" Toge said, looking ahead as the quad continued to walk towards the classroom.

"Nah, but I heard they were seriously injured though" She answered the taller woman. It had been a good year since she officially left the Arai clan. Coincidentally, today would be the anniversary of that day. It felt... bittersweet. When she left, as expected, her father threw a fit and even threatened to lock her up within the compound. Of course, her mother did everything in her power to try to guilt her to stay, while her younger sister understood and her wished her well with a bright smile. Her younger brother was still too young. He didnt understand. Hopefully he'll understand once he's a little older. She had given Kaori and Sayuri her new number in case of any emergencies, and she could only hope that the two younger children will be alright with her gone.

"Oh, honestly if he mouths off, we can just teach them a lesson." A large panda said, with a grin so wide, it showed his large sharp canines.

Toge only agreed with the giant placental mammal. "Katsuobushi"

Shiro laughed at her classmates' words. They've been together for a couple months now, and she had come to care for them dearly. Aside from Toge, they were the first friends she had ever made.

"Don't get to ahead of yourselves now" Shiro mused. "You just might get hurt~"

"Ah Shiro, don't worry, we can take care of ourselves" Panda huffed, throwing his large paws in the air as if he was punching the air. "And you know I'll protect you~"

"Katsuobushi" Toge agreed, pulling his collar up.

"Uwa~ How manly, right Maki?" She exclaimed, playing along with Panda before peeking her eyes over at her only female classmate. Her dark eyes rolled at Shiro before scoffing. "He's a panda Shiro"

"Not a panda!" Panda interrupted before Shiro could retort. "Tell them Toge!"

Toge gave Panda a quick look before nodding. "Salmon"

"Right" Shiro laughed. "Simmer down now, we're here."

She walked into the classroom and her way to the desk closest to the door. Panda, Maki and Toge followed suit, sitting in the said order.

Before long, their white haired masked teacher came in.

"Neh, where's the transfer student, sensei" Shiro asked, not sparing any looks at her teacher that just walked in. Instead she looked at her nails. I think the index is chipped... I should re-do them

"Hehe" He grinned, before taking a large breath of air. "EVERYONE GET FIRED UP!" He started yelling. Shocking the students in the room, causing Shiro to finally look up. He made two peace signs before putting them near the side of his head. "IT'S TIME TO INTRODUCE THE NEW TRANSFER STUDENT! COME ON NOW!"