f i v e

"Ugh, why couldn't you pair me up with Toge or something." Shiro grumbled. The two had just finished exorcising three mid sized curses near the Tokyo garden cemetery. I did all the work... "At least make an effort to look like your helping." She complained. 

"Well, I did help" Satoru grinned. The two of them were now in a car heading to the high school near edge of Tokyo, where Maki and Yuuta were. 

"All you did was stand there." 

"You wouldn't have been able to do it without encouragement you know" He laughed. 

"What did I do to deserve this." She sighed as she stared out the window. They have basically arrived at the school now. "Wow look at that, is that the special grade?" 

The car stopped and from a distance, Shiro could see Rika obliterating the giant curse. 

"Whew" Satoru whistled. "Intense... so this is the special grade cursed spirit, Orimoto Rika, in full gear." 

The two opened their car doors and walked out of the car. "Sheesh, women sure are scary." 

"Oh shut up" Shiro rolled her eyes, still annoyed at Satoru. 

"Looks like they're about finished." She glances up at where Satoru was looking. The giant curse that haunted the school was gone. 

And soon enough, Yuuta comes through the entrance with Maki on his back.

"Eh- Welcome back~" Satoru greeted as Yuuta collapses when he reached the entrance. 

"You really gave it your all huh"

Shiro felt a buzz on in her pockets. She opened her phone and read the message she received. 

"Sensei, Toge and Panda just finished up on their end" She looks over at the fallen Yuuta and Maki. "I'll just tell them to meet us at the hospital" 

Satoru chuckles and waves the driver to grab Yuuta and Maki. 

"By the way, you still owe me a strawberry cupcake." She complains."

Satoru doesn't say a single thing. 

"Hello, don't ignore me." 

He puts Yuuta and Maki into the car and "Check the back." 

Shiro's eyes lit up as she hurriedly headed to the trunk of the car. "I could just heal them you know" She says as she opens up the trunk. 

"Yeeeaaaah but you'd age them too you know" He says as he sits the two unconscious teens in the back. 

"But I can reverse age them back" Shiro picks up the small cake box from the back of the car and closes the trunk. "It's not that hard." 

"You just exorcised three curses yourself and with the extent of both of their injuries, it'd completely drain you." He retorts, adamant on not letting her heal her classmates. "Do you want to end up in the hospital instead? Just let Ieiri handle it"

"This wouldn't be an issue if you had just helped me exorcise them instead of watching on the sidelines you know" She complains as opens the door on the other side and sits in the car with her knocked out classmates. "If anyone asks, I did offer." 

The ride to the hospital wasn't a long one. When they arrived, Panda and Toge were already at the entrance waiting for them. 

"Yahooo~" Panda called out. "How'd it go?" 

"Meh" Shiro sighed. "I'm tired"

"Sensei made you do all the work huh" 

"Tuna Tuna"