Taking Back Lothal part 2

Rex: Hera we are hailed by one of their ships

Hera: Patch them through

*Laskey appears on screen*

Laskey: This is Thomas J Laskey of the USNC Infinity you have entered restricted air space, state your reasoning or we will shoot.

Hera: This is Captain Hera Syndulla of the rebel alliance we are here to take supplies from the empire on Lothal.

Laskey: Unfortunatley you'd be caught in the crossfire, we're sending a few ships to escort you to the Infinity

Hera: Very well sir.

Sabine: So we just sit here and wait for our escort?

Hera: It's better than being accidently shot at by the UNSC or the Imperials.

Rex: Hera has a point Sabine.

A few pelicans along with a phantom escort them to the UNSC Infinity as the Ghost Crew watch as Thrawn's entire fleet is being decimated.

Kanan: If I were Thrawn I'd just leave this battle is lost for them.

(A/N: Start at 0:30 and stop at 0:56)

Thrawn's last two interdictor are blown up from Ezra's frigate. 

The Ghost arrives in the Infinities docking bay and the crews eyes widen and how big the docking bay is. As they exited the Ghost they were greeted by 8 elite honor guards along with a few Spartans.

Honor Guard 1: They are waiting for you in the bridge follow us.

The crew were escorted to the bridge along the way many that they past had looks of disgust on their faces. The crew were confused why they were receiving glares.

Honor Guard 1: They look at you like that because of what you did to one of your own, everyone onboard this ship or along with the Arbiters or the new fleet know about what you had done to one of your own especially one who was still young and learning. What you had done was what we would call disgraceful and would be viewed as heresy, when we found him he shouldn't have been alive...his ship blew up and our men rescued him he lost 3 limbs and should've died had he not been in space for a few minutes where it would slow and freeze the bleeding. He told us his story.

Spartan 3: We felt horrible for him, then he told us about you how he thought he found a new family to take care of him and train him but when you started to blame him for things and called him those names we were pissed. What many don't know but those very close to him like me along with Leya 'Vuma(Honor Guard 1) along with a few others who we won't name was that he was depressed,  he was very good at hiding it at first we thought it was because everything had happened so fast and he was still new but no. One day when I went to check up on him and escort him to the training room I found him in his room cutting his wrists...It hurt me deeply, I had to put him in headlock to get him to stop. It hurt Dr. Halsey a lot who he viewed as a mother she reminded him of 117. Many crew members during their brakes would watch over him and console with him and comfort him. 2 years...it took us 2 years to 'cure' him of his depression, but the wrists wasn't the end...no...one time a co-worker noticed he was absent most of the day and went to visit his room and found that he tried hanging himself.

Spartan 2: The kid suffered so much and would always say how weak and worthless he was, he kept saying how he wanted to end his own life and someone always comforted him, the crews of the Infinity,  Fleet of Particular Justice, and  fleet of retribution were his family and when he told us how happy he was after a long time he thanked everyone and so we celebrated. The kid went from a happy to homeless and bullied kid to a happy one again to a depressed and suicidal kid to the loving, caring, cheerful and funny kid we know today.