LIAR! Where's My Sushi, Hoe?!

*3rd POV*

The young man's indignant voice travels to her ear, making her laugh.

Ammika smiles: Ah, Mr. Jeong David are you dying, will get sushi in a minute!

David huffs: LIAR, You misleading charlatan! You promised me sushi! I look around and I see people smiling, people eating.... You working, again. But you know what you don't see...

Ammika giggles: What's that-

David huffs: My damn Sushi! Where's my sushi you hoe?!

Ammika burst out laughing: okay, okay you win! 1 second, boo.

David pouts: Finally.

Ammika takes one last picture of the cute couple and gets their information, thanking them and bidding them goodbye.

Ammika and David had no idea that they were being observed.

Ammika and David made their way to the posh sushi restaurant. Leaving behind the man who is discreetly observing them. None of them knowing but they would all see each other again, and quite soon even.

*TIMESKIP (a couple hours later)

David had to go run a few errands, so after Ammika picked up Kingslee (Ammika's adopted-daughter/niece/LiLi) from her music program. Once she picked up Kingslee they hurried to the cafe for their "coffee-date". The reason for their hurry was because the cafe was ENORMOUSLY popular(!).

They made it just in time. After Ammika excused herself to the bathroom she asked Kingslee not to stray from their table.

 After Ammika excused herself to the bathroom she asked Kingslee not to stray from their table

(LiLi sitting *inside* at the cafe waiting for her *mom*)

Kingslee's face turns in irritation as she watches a gentleman be treated very unkindly. Why, because the hostesd over placed people and filled his table that he had a reservation for.

When the hostess becomes rude and goes to ask the man to leave Kingslee takes action. She jumps up and yells.

LiLi happily: Omgoodness, Uncle! I thought that you didn't see me!

Kingslee runs up hugging his arm she whispers *LiLi*. He catches on quickly and plays along.

?: My goodness, I didn't even see that you already got a table, I'm so silly!

The hostess looks pissy and wants to use her power against the girl.

Hostess(Japanese): I know that you don't know him you brat-

Unfortunately, for the hostess Ammika was witnessing everything going down as she was walking over.

Ammika: Wow, this is how you treat foreigners who are visiting your establishment. And a person who's your boss paid to take pictures of two days ago. I hate to write a terrible review because of one bad employee.

The owner runs over as he recognizes Ammika.

Owner: Ammika! My dear, I had no clue that you and your daughter would be here today!

Mika: Yes, we'd love to stay but Uncle's being treated poorly-

LiLi interrupts: Mama, let's not punished them because of one bad employee. I'm sure Uncle would feel better after he's had an iced Americano and one of their delicious orange marmalade and cranberry scones.

?: I think LiLi is right, Ammika dear.

Mika sighs: Very well, please add Uncle's food and drink to my card, please.

Owner: of course, right away and I will be having a chat with the hostess, too.

Kingslee I like the led the man to their table.

LiLi smiles at Mika: Mama, it's an honor for me to introduce to you the one and only - completely amazing and genius Hitman Bang, CEO of BigHit Entertainment - Mister Bang Sihyuk!

Ammika chuckles: Yes, sweetheart, I know who he is.

Bang: And I finally figured out who you are. I saw an article about you when my PR Director confirmed that you were in charge of photos for some celebrities. I must say some of your photos has raced a lot of eyebrows.

Mika smirked: They did indeed, but I don't like judgmental, close-minded or bigoted people.

Bang laughs: Good, because neither do I... Actually I have a group I would like to hire you to work with... We're getting ready to go to an international stage spread; and I want the best foot forward.

LiLi giggles: It's true, Mama is the best!

Mika: Before I agree to do it I want to meet someone.

Bang: Ah, you want to meet The boys-

Mika: No, I want to meet Sejin, if you please.

Bang confused: R-really? Are you certain you mean Sejin?

Mika smiles: The sooner, the better.

Bang blinks making a call: I'll have him here in five minutes!

**The first official chapter! I hope you liked it please be prepared for an awesome one to follow! Stay tuned for the next chapter, my sweets!**