The 8th Member of BTS

3rd POV

It had been merely 7 minutes since Bang made his phone call. When the trio saw Sejin arriving from the parking.

The rude hostess, much to her chagrin, discovered she be seeing another person at their table only to be tickled pink that they didn't have enough chairs. The trio bow to Sejin in greeting.

Kingslee remains standing tall after Bang and Ammika sit down.

LiLi smiles brightly, bowing again: Mister Sejin, sir Omgoodness, it's such an honor to meet you, please take my seat sir! It would mean so much to me!

Sejin smiles at her, nodding and thanking her in kind.

Hostess sneers: There's only allowed the equal number of guests to a table with matching number of chairs.

Kingslee turns to a table that had a person leave and address them. She smiles cutely and bowing, speaking politely in Japanese.

LiLi shyly: I beg your pardon, ladies.

They turn to her clearly very curious, and say a polite greeting.

LiLi still shy: May we trade you a desert for you both for your empty chair, please?

The girls gush over how cute Kingslee is and telling her it's okay for her to just take the chair.

Kingslee bows the respect again, and thanking them.

Kingslee then returns to the table with the chair. Setting it between Sejin and Ammika. The hostess glares at her.

Hostess snarls: Watch it, little bla-

Ammika rises from the table death glaring the now nervous hostess. The owner runs over worried about what the hostess has done now.

Mika's voice carries: Oh dear, it seems as though you've forgotten yourself. Let me help you to remember. Yes, my daughter is a beautiful little girl - who happens to be Black. She is polite, sometimes to a fault. You should learn from her, it might save your job.

A snarl of a voice cuts though, the cafe as everyone freezes.

*: NOT if I have anything to say about it!

LiLi gasps: Uncle David!

David was pretty huge right now and well know as well. Especially, since he just start in the Japanese fashion week runway. And he did a spread in Vogue.

Whispers begin to feel the cafe everyone recognizes him. He picks up Kingslee kissing her cheek soundly before sitting in her chair with her in his lapping after bowing to the group and well as the restaurant.

Owner: Mr. Jeong, what an unexpected honor! Welcome, what can we get for you!

David frowns: sir, I wouldn't think to tell you how to run your business considering I have a couple of my own I would like to make a recommendation to you. I would find a new hostess cuz she's starting to make your Cafe one that could be considered for a vicious rumor. Verbally attacking international stars and Superstars as well as a renowned photographer does getting ready to put your Cafe on the map across the world... Just seems like she might be a little bit too much trouble for you, sir. I know for certain that you're an amazing businessman and your highly respectful. It's just sad that one solo could sneak in a with good workers. and it's clear and obvious to all of us here that you had no idea that there was a weasel amongst you.

The owner glares at the hostess: What did you do?!

LiLi pouts: She doesn't like people who are Black.

The owner gasps: My wife and kids are part African!!! That's it, I've let too much slide for you. I think you should go home today, and my wife - who's your supposed friend will call you to let you know if you have a job tomorrow. And if you think to spread lies, vicious rumors or anything else you did sign a non-disclosure agreement. So if anything turns up from you not only will you be sued by us, but I'll see to it the individuals you have wronged sue you as well.

The hostess stomps off in huff, muttering under her breath. The owner apologized profusely bowing many times in regret. After the owner walked away Kingslee turned to David.

LiLi pouts: Uncle David. (David: mhm) I figured out why you like boys. If most girls are like that when they grow up I like boys to if I were a boy. I can't count mommy as one of the girls she's a weirdo, so that's like an alien, not a girl.

Everyone around the table starts chuckling but it's Sejin's reaction that fits the best on everyone's feeling on her comment.

*Trying not to die from laughter*

Sejin giggles finally able to ask Ammika what she needed to know. After an hour of talking and Ammika finding out plenty of real information regarding the boys, they come to a conclusion.

*Another chapter written, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you stay tuned for the next one... Because man is it going to be saucy, my sweets!**