The Finding Out and Dinner!

Sejin's POV

I've sat here for about a hour or so talking with Ammika, Bang, David and Kingslee. Ammika is surprisingly mature for her age and is no nonsense with business. Kingslee (5 y/o) sits quietly reading...it's odd. She should be in kindergarten, but she's in second grade.

Ammika points out that it's getting later on in the day and asks us to joins them for dinner. After Kingslee pouts with pleading eyes Bang and I crumble to her cuteness.

It's wasn't long before Ammika had all but David piled into a spacious Uber. She apologized if her hotel was messy or unacceptable.

TimeSkip (arrived at the hotel)
Sejin's POV

We arrived and when we went in Ammika gave a cute whining groan.

Mika whisper yells: Great, not good.

*The hotel suite*

Kingslee giggles and whisper yells to me and Bang.

LiLi: Sorry, Eomma is just a little OCD *giggles*

Ammika looks slightly offended, and complains that she's not that bad. In fact she states that she has improved even. Kingslee raises an eyebrow at her and sprinkles the tiniest bit of imaginary shirt lint on the table.

Mika huffs: Oh yeah, sassy-pants?! Well, I guess I'll just have declare authority over the remote to the TV later.

Kingslee shouts "down with tyranny" snatches the remote and bolts into the bathroom. Returning some minutes later with no remote.

Bang and I burst laughing. Ammika shakes her head smiling. With giggle she pulls Kingslee to her into herself kissing her head. Then she asks Kingslee to please put that remote back, and wipe down the table for dinner.

There's a quiet knock at the door. Ammika opens it and a man begins addressing her quickly in excited Japanese. After a couple of minutes he begins handing contains and bowls of food stacked in a cardboard box and another box as well.

Minutes later she has a little cooker set to cook meat and begins setting up the table until Kingslee speaks.

(All speaking in Korean)
LiLi cackles: Mama, Uncle's late. We should punish him.

Mika smirks nodding putting the chair she had for David back in the sitting area and hiding his food in the cubby by the table and making the table look like she only ordered for 4 people.

*The dinner table, after hiding David's food*
Kingslee hops around giggling darkly and clapping. Bang and I sit and laugh. While talking quietly with Ammika I notice a dog, I think.

It stands up shaking itself and wanders over to nudge Kingslee. She bats gently at him and making a "silence" gesture. The dog takes its head and looks somehow vexed. It throws it's head back and howls quietly.

Ammika glares at Kingslee.

Mika sighs: Kingslee! You take your meds now young lady! You said you took them.

Kingslee nudges the dog, it snorts at her.

LiLi huffs: Wow, little traitor, nark...

She looks over to see if Ammika is listening then whisper yells.

LiLi: I'm gonna eat your treats just you wait and see.

Mika eye rolls: KINGSLEE, MEDS!

LiLi pouts: I'm going, I'm going.

She goes out of our view for a couple of minutes and comes back looking pouty.

We all sit down for dinner. Ammika looks seriously at Kingslee, Kingslee frowns and shakes her head. Ammika goes to a cabinet taking out a mango juice handing it to Kingslee. Can't help but be worried by their sad smiles. The dog lays itself down under Kingslee's chair.

Mika says: LiLi has a medical condition. Her blood sugar gets dangerously low, and it could kill her if it gets that way and stays there. Zoo her dog he can sense when she's at risk, he earns her.

Bang gasps: LiLi dear, are you okay now?!

She smiles sadly/LiLi: Please don't see me differently. I'm still me, I'm strong, smart, and got more swag than I can fit in my bag.

We all burst out laughing, loudly. When the door opens up with David carrying a baby boy.

LiLi yells: My Dongsaeng!!!!

The baby begins kicking his little barefeet excitedly. Ammika stands taking the cute baby at pulling a little seat out for him.

While placing the baby boy in the seat love fills the faces of Ammika, Kingslee and David

Mika smiles: Gentlemen, may I present to you my only son, Aeko Young Harris.

Worry flashes through my mind...will she still work with us. Her daughter has a dangerous health condition, and she is the single mother of 2 little kids.

**Another chapter in, I hope it was good. The next one you me and new friend...warning don't freak out, or drool! Until next time, my sweets! 💜**