Chargebolt's Astro Blasters

A/N: Hi, I'm kind of new at writing fanfics, but I hope you enjoy this! Yes, All Might Land IS based on Disneyland. I thought it'd be kind of interesting to write, especially with making up names that correspond with the actual Disney ride and a BNHA hero name. However, not all of the chapters are going to take place at All Might Land! That's just where all of the pairings are going to meet.(Spoiler!) Anyways, please comment/vote and thank you for reading!

Disclaimer: I do not own Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia or Disney/Disneyland.

After all that had happened, Ochako wished she could just float away all the way to space. All she wanted to do was make enough money to support her family back home. But noooo, the world decided that her life had to be miserable. Maybe if she had joined her father's construction company... no, it had been her dream to be able to work at All Might Land(as childish as it may sound), and her parents worked hard to make sure it came true. She was not about to back down on a whim. Though the troubles she had gone through today were definitely bigger than a whim....

Earlier that day

Ochako looked over at the young man slouched on the couch, scowling at the floor. What did the floor ever do to him? She sighed, rubbing her temples in an effort to make her headache lessen. She perked up when she heard Izuku walk in. "Midoriya-san! Are you sure you're okay?"

He gave her a kind smile. "Yeah, I'm good now, thank you for your concern. I'm sorry I had to call you from your station, especially since you're new here, but you were the only one available, and besides... well, I think we should move onto the issue of Kacchan, though." Ochako nodded in agreement, and they both turned to face 'Kacchan', aka the man who was currently sulking on the couch.

"Um... Kacchan, we need to-"

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME KACCHAN, YOU STUPID TWERP!" the man screamed. This was the first response Ochako had heard from him since she had been assigned to watch him in the office room.

"Well, then, what do you want us to call you?" she asked, trying to keep calm and not hide under the table nearby.

He shot her a quick, angry look before turning his attention back to the ground and muttering, "Bakugou."

"Bakugou-san, we just want to resolve any and all problems quickly, okay? Why did you attack Midoriya-san?"

"I was just playing along with the ride, and it wouldn't give me points no matter how often I shot, so I decided to get closer and-"

"You were shooting at me, though!" Izuku cried.

"I was only shooting at green alien creatures."

"I'm not a green alien!!!!"

"Um, Bakugou-san, you're supposed to shoot at the targets," Ochako tried to clarify.

"Which are the green creatures."

"No, the targets are the lightning bolts."

"... they never said that..."

"I'm pretty sure they did."

"... that sonova-"Bakugou-san whipped out his phone and began calling someone. When the person finally picked up, he screamed into the phone, "SHITTY HAIR! YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT I'M STUCK IN THE OFFICE FOR THAT STUPID SPACE SHOOTING RIDE! -NO, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO SHOOT AT THE GREEN THINGS! -I WAS NOT VENTING OUT MY ANGER BECAUSE OF DEKU! I DO NOT HOLD PREJUDICE AGAINST GREEN OBJECTS-GAAAAH!!!" He abruptly hung up on whoever he was calling and threw his phone onto the ground, stomping on it until the poor phone(RIP) broke into pieces. Ochako watched in terror as he finally finished his temper tantrum and was now heaving to catch his breath.

"U-umm... Kacchan?" Izuku asked meekly.

"DEKUUUU!!!! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!!!" Bakugou roared, his anger back, this time with greater intensity. Ochako rushed forward in an attempt to hold him back and keep him from beating the crap out of Izuku.

"Bakugou-san, please refrain from attacking Midoriya-san! I understand that you are upset, but please, let's talk it out calmly and civilly!"

"I AM CALM!!! NOW LET GO OF ME, ROUND FACE!!" She flinched at his new nickname for her. She had always been self-conscious about her face's shape, but was her face really that round? But in that moment, Bakugou took advantage of her loosened grip and ripped himself away from her. As his hand reached for Izuku's shocked face, her instincts kicked in. She dropped to the ground and swung her leg towards his in a rapid motion, sweeping him off the ground in the process.

He fell with a great thud and hit his head against one of the table legs. Rubbing the back of his head, he turned around and glared. And then, he did the most unexpected thing of all. Bakugou smiled at her. It wasn't a sweet, cute, or comforting smile. It was a terrifyingly malicious smile, and Ochako could feel her soul leaving her body the moment she saw it. Ohhh she was so dead.

He stood up, still smiling that horrifying smile of his, and she squeezed her eyes shut, preparing to meet her doom. When nothing happened, she slowly opened one eye, then the other. Instead of seeing his fist, she saw a hand holding a business card. Ochako looked up in confusion to see Bakugou smirking at her.

"You're pretty good. I'll train you if you want. Here's my business card. I work at the U.A. University gym as a personal trainer. If you don't, you'll miss out on a lot. Also..." he leaned in closely and whispered,"If you don't, I'll beat the crap out of shitty Deku."

"Okay!" she squeaked, accepting the card in a stiff manner. This person terrified her more than anything, and she didn't want a personal trainer, and especially not if it was Bakugou. But she didn't want to cause any more trouble and going to the gym wouldn't hurt. Right?

"Alright," he grinned another scary smirk. "Name?"

"What?"

"I said, what's your NAME?"

"Oh, Uraraka-"

"Can't wait to start your training, Uraraka. Be ready, it's going to be a fucking hell!" With that, he sauntered out of the office, whistling a tune that sounded suspiciously like the Pokemon theme song.

"W-wait, Bakugou-san! We're not done yet!" Uraraka cried, jumping up from the ground and running out after him.

Izuku, who was just gawking at the interaction the whole time, began muttering to himself in the same manner as he used to as a child. Finally, unable to reach a conclusion, he screamed, "What just happened??!!"

----------------------

In the end, Ochako was unable to catch back up with Bakugou, and she got yelled at by her boss for letting him go free of any charges. She sighed, looking down at the business card she still held in her hand. On it were written the words:

U.A. University Campus Gym

Bakugou Katsuki- Personal Trainer

Kirishima Eijirou- Strength and Conditioning Coach

Kaminari Denki- Group Exercise Instructor

Sero Hanata- Corrective Exercise Coach

Ashido Mina- Nutrition Coach and Massage Therapist

Now that she thought about it, training at a gym might not be so bad, especially after realizing how out of shape she was when she ran all around All Might Land in search of Bakugou. Guess eating Cup of Noodles and mochi everyday really did affect her health. And to think that she used to be one of the best soccer players on her high school's varsity team.

Oh well, it'll probably all work out in the end.

Ochako had no idea how much worse things would get from here on out.