Chapter 1

(To make things clear it will be a bit confusion cause Hizashi uses(he/they/them) same with shinsou even though his a kid now)

"No matter who tries to stop you from moving on. I'll be there to block them...Life guides me to protect you.Your family choice to break you, But I'm gonna change like a hero...And raise you like my son.."

Humming beneath his breath, a song of gentle tone, a blond man strode among the rain doused streets of Japan; The concrete, growing In Its state of disrepair, splashing gently as his black leather boots moved through puddles and duvets, where the water collected. Hizashi wasn't usually one to take his hero patrols at night, nor when It rained like this, for the downpour usually ruined his tall crested hair; He was thankful he actually remembered to grab his umbrella from the radio station, this time around. It made the quiet walk from there, around the neighborhood, and eventually home, a little more bearable. In fact, He was on his last round about now, and soon his shift would be through. In preparation, and with a more relaxed gate, Hizashi began making his way toward the bus stop he usually used to get home; tonight had been quiet, and he was glad for that. What he saw waiting there though, he wasn't expecting. Rubbing his bloody arm on his shirt to stop the bleeding was Hitoshi Shinsou. He was recently kicked out from his foster home again because of something he didn't do. He felt the rain drop on him not caring anything about it but his small stomach growling loudly.

Upon first noticing the child, Hizashi first paused not too far from a streetlight; Their mismatching eyes, scanning the dimly lit areas around the bus stop, either for trouble or for a guardian. Eventually determining, with a worried crease of his dark brows, that neither such thing was present. The fact there weren't any villains watching the boy was a bit relieving, but the fact there weren't any parents either.. Hizashi felt a frown start to tug upon his face; It was deeply concerning. When they'd gone to cautiously approach, was when Hizashi noticed the bloodied arm; His steps stuttered for only a second, with an Increase to his unease. Who leaves a wounded child, by themselves, at a bus stop In the middle of the night?!

Chewing on his own cheek, Hizashi made his next movements hasty, but cautious; The last thing He'd want to do, Is scare the kid and cause them to run off, lest they possibly end up more Injured or worse... Actually, they didn't even want to contemplate that possibility.

Once they felt they were close enough, Hizashi slowed his steps again, and leaned slightly; His own hair dampening, as they provided the boy cover from the downpour. Keeping his voice quiet, but his tone meant to be recognized. "Hey there, little listener; Whatcha doing out this late all by your lonesome?" He piped, keeping a small amount of distance as they came to sit upon the bench. The boy looked up at the grown blonde man weakly. He used all his strength to talk but no words were coming out. He wondered if the grown man knew sign language so he could communicate with him better; He guessed that the grown man wouldn't understand, usually whenever Hitoshi runs and finds someone to help him..They don't understand sign language.

"M-My...family k-kick me...out." He said with a weak voice. As the young child's eyes fell upon him, Hizashi remained mostly still, refraining from expressing a good deal of his usual energy; It didn't feel appropriate, given the setting, plus.. He didn't want to scare them, with any sudden or sharp movements. He'd no Idea what they'd been through, after all. His expression dropped, upon watching the boy put so much effort Into trying to speak, only for nothing to come out the first time; A glance of sympathy was cast their way, as Hizashi patiently waited. While they waited, Hizashi carefully reached for a hip pouch; Wedging the handle of his umbrella, Into the bench between them. He pulled forth some basic first aid things, a small roll of gauze, some cotton pads, and something to clean wounds with. He almost dropped them though, when the boy's words repeated in his head. A heavy frown forming on his face, below a small mustache, that was In the process of growing; His first aid supplies, still In hand as they slid off the bench, and crouched before the boy. "Ah.. They do this too?" He questioned, gesturing to their arm, where It was bleeding. Once the grown man pointed at the boy's arm. He nodded, "My..siblings threw g-glass at me...and blamed me for it." He said looking down at the ground. It was his first time talking to any adult that was outside his house so he was a bit terrified of the tall man, but he felt comfortable when his voice sounded familiar. Hizashi firmly clenched his jaws, drew a sharp breath, and reached Into his first aid kit again; This time he pulled forth some small tweezers. "Ouch- Better make sure there aren't any still In there then, before we bandage It up." Hizashi muttered gently, carefully shifting his body, to sit down on the rain drenched and dirty concrete. Pausing, as they cast a glance to the boy's face. "You.. Okay with me patching you up?" He offered. The boy gently moved his arm towards the man's hand nodding. "I-I'm okay...w-with it." He said feeling the pain in his throat starting to grow. Hizashi was going to attempt to keep a conversation with this kid going, until they got his arm fixed up at least; They could switch communication methods, If talking became too strenuous on the kids throat.