Chapter 1

A/N: I do not own the Transformers movies or characters. All rights go to Michael Bay and Hasbro. I only own my own characters and my storyline. 

Before time began, there was The Cube. We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony. But like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so began the war. A war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home. Searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called... Earth.

But we were already too late...

Light West was a mostly normal girl, your average Transformers, Warriors and multiple fandom hardcore fan. She loved Transformers though, rewatching each and every movie every time she was free. Now, not so much. Not since her parents were killed in a plane crash. She had to fend for herself, only having the items that her parents left behind. She managed to make a living, working at an IT company by night and schooling by day. She only managed to get a few hours of sleep at most, but she survived, although it wasn't good, she knew. Light just rubbed her eyes tiredly, fiddling with her necklace that had an Autobot symbol on it. That was how her life was, she didn't think that anything would change, that was, until one day, something happened, something that Light would never forget. Ever.

That day was a normal day. Drag yourself out of bed, stumble to school, endure hours of torture, walk home with arms full of homework. Homework was not one of Light's problems, she was naturally gifted, she guessed. It was just that doing homework when she could barely keep her eyes open seemed like a horrible prospect. Especially since her boss would have her head if she fell asleep working. Light just groaned, getting up to her feet. She was about to head out when a flame-coloured vortex appeared below her feet. She opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out. The wind whistled in her ears as she fell, landing hard on an unfamiliar surface. Blackness pressed in and she just closed her eyes.

This is a short one just to uhh set the scene lol

~Lightningstar out