Introduction

The supernatural world is divided between races. There are werewolves, vampires, witches, fae, demons, and angels. Each species of supernatural creates keep to theirselves because of a long line of bad blood, hatred, and pride. All divided with there own government. Mates of two different species were rare enough. Hybrid twice as rare with less than a 0.2% of being born. Maia is special. She is something people would either call a miracle or an abomination. A blessing or a curse. She is a hybrid of not 2, not 3, but 4 species. Each side as dominant and powerful as the others. There are people after her. Whether it is to kill her, experiment on her, use her, or mate with her. People are either terrified of the power she holds or envy it. Maia might be powerful but she has had a tough life. Her parents died shortly after her birth protecting her, kidnapped and abused for years before escaping, and now living on her own constantly looking over her shoulder for danger. Maia isn't one of those other she wolves that are submissive, weak, and completely traumatized after being abused like she was. She was constantly fighting back in any way she could. She did this even though she would just be beaten more. She would not give them the satisfaction of breaking her and giving into their demands. She enjoyed the look of anger and impatience she gave them. Then she escaped and was on the run. Confidence radiates off of her. She is a sight to behold. With her long wavy hair and it's unique silver color and bold purple eyes. She had full red lips and a small button nose. Her light skin tied it all together by bring out her unique features. She may look sweet but she can be anything but. She is wearing her favorite leather jacked, ripped black skinny jeans, and a dark red shirt with her black combat boots. She was ready to take on the day. Whatever the day might bring, she will take it. She couldn't help this feeling in her gut that something is going to happen today. But what she wasn't quite sure. It made her uneasy but that just made her more determined to find out what it is.

................................................
Sorry it was short but it was an introduction

I am really trying to not make this story predictable or cliché.
This is my first story and I am 16 so please be patient and kind

I am always open to suggestions, ideas, feedback, etc  
(i really need some ideas for the story)

What do you think is going to happen next?

What do you think her mate is/should be?