Chapter 1.

short version ! (here)

Y/N POV —

I walk straight to my locker, getting prepared for first class, hoping to end the day quickly.

As I opened my locker door, I heard someone yelling from behind, making I turn around and looking at them happily.

"Y/N!!" he called.

"hey seungmin! and boys!" I wave while they walking toward me.

"Y/n , did you know, Han and Felix were pulling each other prank! They got scolded by chan hyung! It's hilarious " Seungmin laugh.

"Yah! Han started first. I don't know why I got myself into it too" Felix sigh.

"You think Han will forget about you prank? He said he'll take revenge—" Hyunjin said. "Hey! It's like month ago! Why—" Felix protest.

Han and Felix were arguing, while y/n shake her head , smiling along with others.

"You guys should hurry up to class now" Minho said while looking at them coldly.

"Yah hyung! Why you need to be "kkondae" in every morning?" Jisung look at him. "He just being himself. now, let's just go to class." Chan drag jisung away.

"y/n ! let's go!" Changbin put his arm around her shoulder, like he always does. Y/n nodded and look at them from behind.

She softly smiled while looking at her best friends, They were close to each other since middle school.

They met each other after y/n transferred into their school. Chan was the one who introduced himself first and he introduced y/n into his mates.

They were consist of 8 people and called themselves as "stray kids". They actually band who really love music.

Bang Chan, who is the leader of the group and also leader of music and art club.

Y/N meet Jisung and Changbin through vocal class but they just love rapping. She doesn't know how they both end up there.

She got close to Felix after she joined cooking club, she also meet jeongin from him.

Jisung being sociable person he is, He introduced y/n to Hyunjin and Seungmin.

They got really close to each other quickly.

Lastly, Chan introduced Y/n to Minho who is unsociable person, He really didn't show his emotion really well but they understand him pretty well. He just look cold toward people but actually he care about people around him.

— last period.

In last subject of the day, They were listening to Mr Lee who is trying to explain about their team project.

"So, like I said- each team will be 10 person and make sure everyone participate in this assignment. also the team that didn't submit the assignment to me on due dates, they will get F for whole semester " Mr Lee explain.

Hyunjin POV—

"10? We already 9 including y/n . We need one more person. " He sigh and looking around the class, seeing some students trying to get themselves into a team for project.

time passed—

Y/N walked to her room and flopped herself on her bed. As she trying to have a nap, her phone vibrated and notifications popped up.

It's from they group chat.

// eight dorks with least normal person🤡🌈 //

loud person 🚀💫 :
Yah! Hyunjin! Did you eat my food again?

pretty boi🌷🍥 :
I didn't, besides your food is not my taste 🤠

leader hyung🤪🧟‍♂️ :
I saw your food is already expired so I threw it away.

loud person 🚀💫 :
hyung—

seungmoo🐶🍦:
anyway, about our assignment..

Y/N :
what about it?

agibbang🍞👶🏻 :
We already 9 including Y/N so that's mean we need one more person.

brownie boi🧁🧸 :
Any suggestions?

Y/N :
what about lee jinseok?

the changbin 🍕🎠 :
nah. he is lame.

pretty boi 🌷🍥 :
what about that new student? Kim Minji?

the changbin 🍕🎠 :
I'm pretty sure she still searching for her group.

leader hyung 🤪🧟‍♂️ :
so everyone?

brownie boi 🧁🧸 :
I'm cool with that

loud person 🚀💫 :
sure, why not?

agibbang 🍞👶🏻 :
yeah

seungmoo🐶🍦 :
minho hyung? what do you think?

he is minho🦍🌪 :
I don't care who the person are as long as they give some hand.

leader hyung 🤪🧟‍♂️ :
seem everyone agreed. I'll talk to her tomorrow then.

— chat ended.

"Kim minji? I hope we can get along soon" Y/N thought. She stared at her phone and end up sleeping.

to be continued...