Chapter 7.

After a while, the studio became quite. y/n still in minho's arm , looking a mess. while minho, silently playing with her hair.

it's not first time they been into this kinda position. The first time is when they all went to beach, playing. Then y/n got scared of bug and end up in minho embrace.

The others kinda laugh it off and y/n stopped playing. At first, minho shocked but then he see y/n start crying. He comfort her.

Then, She watched others playing while minho playing with her hair. she feel safe around minho even though minho is always cold toward them.

"Do you still want to have fun? Do you want go out? just both of us?" Minho smile softly looking at her.

"Sure." y/n nodded slowly and get up.

Both of them walked out and headed to their favourite place to hang out.

Arcade.

They both spending their time playing all kinds of game. Minho stared at y/n who is smile again. "Is there something on my face?" y/n reach her phone. "nothing " he smile and continue playing other games.

While playing, y/n's phone keep ringing. Minho noticed and stopped her from answering.

"don't care about them and just have fun now" minho give her smile. y/n nod and continue the games, happily.

Minho sigh and opened their group chat.

"if you search for y/n. don't worry, she with me so don't call her." -minho.

They both spending their time together untill night. They went back to studio and bid each other goodbye.

"Thank you so much for today, minho. I had so much fun" She smile widely and hug him. "no problem" he smile.

lotte world— (bonus scene)

"guys! say food!" minji took pictures of them and posted them on instagram.

"hyung, am I the only one who think something is off?" jeongin ask and their turn to each other.

"wh-wait! 8,9? wait where is y/n?!" chan ask and everyone looking at each other. "did she just behind us?" hyujin ask.

"I heard she went to bathroom before minji ask for ride?" changbin said.

"did you heard anything from her, minji?" felix ask. "no—I didn't heard anything " minji stuttered.

"Let's find her now" Chan stood up, follow by others.

"wait! guys she just went somewhere by herself, don't worry about her" Minji stopped them and they looking at each other.

"y/n didn't dare to go anywhere by herself because of her trauma" Jisung said making everyone more worried.

Everyone split up and search for y/n. They somehow worried about her being only by herself. They know how scared she was when she alone.

They tried to call her but her phone is turned off. They got frustrated and gather up again.

"guys, stop worry about her. she's not kid" Minji said. Seungmin wanted to say something but then everyone phone vibrated.

they opened their group chat.

"if you search for y/n. don't worry, she with me so don't call her." -minho.

"wait she with minho hyung all this time?" jeongin said. "how can she not telling us anything?" hyunjin look at the chat, frustrated.

"we worried for nothing" Changbin sigh angrily.

"see guys. she always make you guys worried. like I said before, don't care about her" Minji said making they sigh.

at night—

They went back home and waiting for minho. They see minho recent posted making they more pissed.

As the door opened , all of them turned to minho. "Did you guys haven't see people open the door?" Minho look at them with poker face.

"Minho, where did you go for whole day?" Chan look at him, waiting for explanation.

"probably at studi—" He got cut off by hyunjin. "then what about y/n? How did she end up with you?" he asked.

"did you just ask about —" again, minho got cut off by Changbin. "did you know we're worried sick searching for her everywhere?" He said.

"worried, my ass" minho scoff. "luckily Minji is there told us to calm down"Seungmin said making minho rolled his eyes .

"here we go with this again" minho sigh.

"hyung. what do you mean about your recent post? "she's happy again"? are you talking about us?" Jisung showed him the post.

"did my instagram distract you?" minho look at him and stood up again.

"minho,where you going?  we're not done yet" Chan crossed his arm.

"well, it's done for me" minho opened the door again.

"I'll stay at my studio now for better sleep" he closed the door.

to be continued..