Chapter 11.

next day—

Chan, Hyunjin, Changbin, Felix, Jisung, Seungmin, Jeongin and Minji walked hurriedly to their class. They wake up pretty late, staying at Minji's house.

Luckily Mr. Lee haven't there yet so they sigh relieved. "Oh shoot! We didn't have time to finish the task last night!" Chan curse.

They have been busy playing games whole night and forgot about their work. "Minho hyung, probably going to kill is today!" Jeongin said panicked.

"It's okay guys, We just said to him we wake up late today. There's nothing to worry about " Minji say, calmly.

They looking over Minho who sit by himself. There was empty seat beside him who they thought it's gonna be y/n's.

He put his bag on the chair so no one sit beside him. Minho minding his own business, playing with his phone.

"Where is y/n?" They thought but then, Mr Lee came.

an hour later...

"Anyway, All of you might know that this week is due date of summer group project, right?" Mr Lee said making everyone silent.

"Lee Minho, Y/F/N, Bahng Christopher Chan, Han Jisung, Kim Seungmin, Seo Changbin, Hwang Hyunjin, Yang Jeongin, Lee Felix and Kim Minji..." Mr Lee called out.

The 8 best friends were looking at each other nervously.

"Please come to front" They froze.

Minho stood up and walking straight to front, looking emotionless While others slowly walked out.

"Minho, Where is y/n?" Mr Lee ask. "She feel unwell today, sir" He answered.

"Okay then, There was the reason why I ask them to be infront today.." Mr Lee said.

"Everyone know that, The group that didn't submit their group project will get an F for whole semester, also their got summer detention as punishment.." He continued.

8 of them feel scared that they'll end up going to detention for whole summer. Also, Minho will taking blame for not being responsible to his groupmate since he was leader of this group project.

"I should just listen to Minho hyung.." Jisung whisper.

"We're doomed" Hyunjin sigh heavily.

"Well, This group was the best and really good out of all 12 groups , They take this group project seriously. The information, evidence, work plan and even the presentation really turn out really well. Even Professors from few university give really good impression to them. I was really amazed by their teamwork.." Mr Lee said.

"teamwork?" Chan silently thought.

"This group project have been given to your senior last year, They finish the project for least 7 weeks but this group completed all their work a week before the due dates. I'm impressed." Mr Lee smiled.

"They will be given all A+ for whole semester and they will not participate in any group project. Give them applause!" Mr. Lee continued.

time passed—

All students were either playing or chatting with each other. Some of them were silently do their own business, including Minho and others who still curious about their group project.

"Hyung, What happened to our project?" Jisung ask.

"Yeah, hyung! We don't understand " Seungmin said.

Minho being unbothered, looking at his watch and stood up. He packed his stuff and went to meet Mr lee.

"What with him?" Hyunjin ask. "Did he ignore us?" Jeongin say.

All of them looking at Minho who talked to Mr. Lee and walked out, hurriedly.

to be continued...