05 | Born to be With Me

***TW***

  Within a fraction of a second I'm violently pulled from my deep sleep and reminded of the painful events of the night before.  The strong smell of alcohol makes me dizzy as an intense sting causes my body to jolt from the bed.  The familiar pull of the metal handcuffs around my wrists and ankles and strong, warm hands keep me from pouncing onto the ceiling.  

  "Shhh, it's okay," Daniel coos in a melodic hum as his thumb rubs circles around my naval.  "Stay still, princess.  I need to clean your wound so it doesn't get infected."

  I stare in shock at his large figure hunched over mine, a blood-soaked rag in one hand and a bottle of rubbing alcohol in the other.  The large expanse of his bare chest is on display as well as his deliciously muscular arms.  Black sweatpants hang low on his hips as inky tendrils of hair frame his sculpted face.  His plump lips are set in a perpetual frown as dark circles sit beneath his sad, green eyes.  

  As much hate and confusion I have festering within my soul for him, I can't help but watch completely perplexed at his sorrowful expression as he tends to the wounds that he caused.

  "This is going to hurt.  Would you like to hold my hand?"  He asks, his eyes lighting up in desperation.

  I shake my head as the veil of lust is pulled back from my eyes and I see the man in front of me for what he really is: a psychotic killer.  Rage consumes me as I thrash around, causing him to look on in shock.

  "Don't touch me!"  I scream.  "You sick bastard; you did this!"

  My mind doesn't even register the immense pain coming from my stomach as the little symbol he carved begins to gush with blood.  Daniel is quick to place his hands back on my stomach to hold me down, panic filling his tired expression.

  "Stop!  You're losing too much blood.  You need to calm down."  He picks up the roll of paper towels at his side and unravels it.  He tears off a few squares and presses it to my bleeding wound to suppress the flow.

  I watch him in utter disdain as my body relaxes in bitter defeat.  The pain finally registers in my mind and I can't help but cry at the stinging sensation underneath his hands and the feeling of hopelessness as I realize that I am completely helpless in this situation.

  When Daniel sees the look of defeat etched across my features he sighs and raises his hand to gently brush my hair out of my face.  I flinch when his fingertips skim the surface of my skin, sending tingles across my face and down my neck.  He must feel this too, as excitement floods his darkening eyes.  

  "You like when I touch you," he states.  It's not even a question - he knows just by the way my body responds to him.  "Don't be afraid, little bird.  I can feel it too."  

  His fingertips graze my jaw as he leans forward, hovering over my nearly naked body.  His lips curve into a dangerous smirk as he holds his face inches from mine.  Pure sex drips from him like I'm sure is happening between my thighs.  I only hope that the thin fabric of my panties that separates his prying fingers from my shamefulness is enough to hide the effect he has on me.

  A deep, low rumble in the back of his throat causes me to clench my thighs together; this action not lost on him.  He hums in approval as he presses his growing erection against my leg and snakes his other hand over my belly.  The paper towels soaked with my blood are pushed onto the floor as his thumb swirls around the symbol he carved into me.

  I wince when I feel slight pressure from his touch and tug on the cuffs.  "Stop."  I plead in a meek whimper, struggling underneath him.  "Please, don't do this."