3. Issues in Atlantis

Poseidon sat on the steps of his palace in Atlantis.  Saving his son was one issue but allowing his immortal family to accept him was another.

Fishes swam by on top of them as Poseidon silently cradles baby Percy in his arms.

" Look, daddy! He's weird looking!"

" Looks like a shrimp. Bwahahaha!"

" Whoop Whoop, I can swim!"

" Yo, Timmy, look! I pooped!"

" It's cool. But can you do a backflip, ten pushups, and then poop?

Poseidon looks up from his palace. Thousands of baby seahorses swim around exploring the place with a tired seahorse father in the center.

It sighs and began,

" Now kids, this is why you should always eat or else you'll look like a shrimp."

" What if we each too much?"

" Or what if we eat too little?"

Another tired sigh came out of the dad as he began to explain,

" If you eat too little, the great old Kraken will eat you for being a naughty child." The father paused for a couple of moments waiting for the high pitched screams to end, " and there's no such thing as too much food. Back in the old days, your father would eat 3000 shrimps a day, but if you do..."

He looked at the baby seahorses hungrily.

And Poseidon gulped silently and averted Percy's and his eyes away before they suddenly witness a family
massacre with a bonus, family cannibalism.

" Mother Rhea, cannibalism seriously runs in the family, huh." Poseidon silently commented before walking into his palace.

Delphin was already there swimming in circles waiting for his lord.

As Poseidon walks in, his black orbed eyes lit up swimming over towards the two.

" My lord! We have heard of the news on Olympus. And...Lady Amphitrite and Lord Triton are waiting for you in the lobby." Delphin frantically explains looking back once in a while.

Poseidon silently gulps. And although, he is not scared about any extreme behaviors or wrath happening from Amphitrite and Triton.

However, it's also a first for him to bring a child of his to his realm at such a young age.

" There's a first in everything, right?" He said to Delphin before marching his way to the main lobby.

Amphitrite and Triton were standing there talking. And as soon as they notice the king of oceans, the mother and son chuckled lightly at the sight of Poseidon marching in like a soldier before switching to a monotone face.

" Ahem, dear husband, you have anything or anyone particular to show us.?" Amphitrite cleared her throat and said with a high pitched sweet voice.

Poseidon's face turned into a slight look of
discomfort mix with disgust. He rolled his eyes and smiled,

"Mother Rhea, I thought I married Amphitrite, not Aphrodite!" He exclaimed causing Percy to giggle in his arms.

All eyes were on him now. Little Percy simply giggled wiggling around in his father's arm occasionally letting out a series of tiny gas that sounds like BOOP.

" May I hold him?" Amphitrite asked stretching her arms out.

Poseidon gently transfers the baby to his queen.

The baby in Amphitrite's arms was soft, a little fragile, but a ray of sunshine.  Little flow of water current from Triton's fin would gently tickle Percy's head causing his hair to sway around in the sea. And despite the suddenness and the unfamiliar surrounding, Percy let out a big toothless smile and giggled trying to grasp the air bubbles floating around them.