chapter four - "Please, I just think it's time I played Cupid."

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter four - "Please, I just think it's time I played Cupid."

⋆·☆·⋆

⋆·☆·⋆

"You mean, I can do more than just wreak vampire havoc?"

"Go figure." Bonnie remarked smiling widely but it quickly dropped seeing a pissed off Clementine shoveling pieces of funnel cake into her mouth. "She isn't doing well is she?"

Elena's eyes trailed over to see the Lightwood, "Well it's Clementine, she'll tell you she's fine and even act fine."

Bonnie sighed, "Come on, we gotta get our Clementine back." She said walking down towards her with Elena right by her side.

"Clem!" She yelled over the carnival going on, not getting any attention from her. "Clementine!" She waved her hand over face making her pull out both her ear bubs. As it was hidden by her long hair. "Sorry I had my headphones in."

"It's fine. We just wanted to come and see how-"

"If you are about to ask how I am or doing? I'll punch something," She threatened before shoving a piece of funnel cake into her mouth. Both girls looked at each before joining either side of her on the wall. "What's up Clem, besides the given?"

She sighed, whipping the white powdered off her thumb and pointer finger. "Melissa texted me on my way here, she says she is going back to college and to give her time and space." Bonnie gave her shoulder a small squeez, "It's like the moment we left the Lockwoods everything just started going to shit. My parents decided know would be the perfect time to explain something huge, Damon snaps my sister's neck. She comes back and runs off. And now I am shoving gaint bits of junk food into my mouth to make me feel better."

"Has it?" Elena asked after letting the girl vent. "No," She said quitely. Then the Gilbert's face scrunched up in a confused expression. "What did your parents explain?"