Top 11 Productivity Apps to Try Right Now

Using a combination of different functions available in a productivity app can save you time and energy. The ultimate utilization of productivity apps for small businesses in this "New Normal" due to the COVID-19 pandemic has opened up more minds to manage their "work from home" with ease.

The focus of productivity apps is dominant in the area of project management. People can collaborate irrespective of their location and communicate, manage, share information, and help each other while working on a task or project.

Management tools available in the productivity apps are essential for preparing and executing the scheduled work with perfect time management. Here are the top eleven best productivity apps based on reliable app evaluation resources recommendations and online survey reports of customer satisfaction.

Microsoft 365

Microsoft Office is a well-known office productivity suite, with its cloud-based epitome Microsoft 365. Microsoft Office has become superior because its thorough information and data transfer better its applications. It makes work more systematic and flexible. With core programs having Word, Excel, Powerpoint, One Note, and Outlook, it covers the crucial office requirements.

With each major update, MS Office has created a competitive environment for its alternatives. Following the features of MS Office without much innovation added to it always keeps the alternative productivity suites behind MS Office in the race of best office productivity suites.

Asana

For the last twelve years, Asana has made its mark as a veteran productivity tool. It's been the premium choice of some famous companies like UBER & Intel for their core connections during projects' execution.

It offers a simple design to make tracking of employee's work easier for the companies. To-do lists, setting reminders, and requests to anyone, are some of its significant features.

Commenting option on a post is available for colleagues in the application interface. You can assemble all your tasks in a board format. Alternatively, a search option is there to locate your previous work instantly.

Trello

Trello is a popular application to manage, organize, and share data for easy tasks to complex management projects. Trello is a superb option for beginners. It offers you a hosted integration of mediator services into your assignments: Evernote, Slack, Twitter, etc. It has many collaborative functions for your project's management and a collection of useful tools to ensure its intuitive interaction with users.

LastPass

LastPass offers a useful feature to users who forget their passwords easily and struggle while resetting them. LastPass saves all your passwords for future use. LastPass can be used for multiple devices, store passwords in a vault, and audits the passwords to generate better ones for you.

It's a great password manager, who saves your password in encrypted storage. Its basic plans are available free of cost, but more features present in premium versions like:

Multi-factor authenticationVersatile password sharingEncrypted Cloud Storage

You can use the family option to maintain your family passwords. It allows nominees to recover the data in accidental situations.

Buffer

Buffer has highly flexible post scheduling capabilities and is known for its perfect social media management capabilities. It ensures creation, scheduling, and tracking of all their social posts across various platforms through a single space. The scheduling feature is flexible and easy to use, having the functionality to personalize your social accounts.

Buffer also offers RSS support to share content from your favorite site instantly.

Evernote

Evernote is a convenient and flexible app that offers a synced and centralized data storage option for saving notes, text, images, etc., for all desktops and smartphones. Its browser extension allows you to grab data from web pages directly to your Evernote storage. Premium version will enable you to search PDFs and files in other formats by an instance of words.

Google Drive

Google Drive is a reputed productivity app that allows sharing files, collaborating data, and information stored in different formats. It offers 15 GB of storage in the free version. Being a Google Drive user, you get advantages of using the other features of Google Workplace Suite like Spreadsheets, Slides, and Google Docs. Your last participation and other activities bring a record in the activity history option.

Google Drive offers backup and sync. It facilitates all your office work in a single space, while also ensuring the safety of your files

SaneBox

SaneBox is one of the best email organizer tools for small businesses, which receive lots of emails but don't have adequate time to sort them thoroughly. It is also ideal for those who want to personalize their inbox with priorities for some emails.

It's a typical personal assistant for those who maintain their email inbox. With quality features like smart filters to automated mail sorters, Sanebox analyzes your email history and moves the emails you don't care about to the @Sanelater folder.

It offers cloud storage to save email attachments and also gives snooze alerts to help you avoid distractions.

Grammarly

Grammarly offers checking and correction for your spelling and grammar; it makes you sound extremely professional in all your written communications and content. It's more like a proofreader as it checks for mistakes in an advanced manner, catches incorrect capitalization, punctuation marks, clarity of sentences, and other grammatical errors.

Grammarly's most exciting thing is its brief explanation feature for why something is incorrect and how you can avoid that mistake in the future. By using this app, you can become a more efficient writer. Grammarly is a complete product for enhancing the literature qualities of a person.

ProofHub

For about a decade, ProofHub being a Cloud-based tool has helped manage and collaborate to execute plans for different projects. Some of its most useful features are:

Gantt ChartsThird-party integrationsTask ManagerOnline proofreader

ProofHub also lets you access Google Calendar, iCal, Outlook, etc.

This concludes the list of the best productivity apps every working professional must try. Hope these help!

Source:- https://livesafeforum.com/top-11-productivity-apps-to-try-right-now/