Chapter 38

Heara's POV

My legs are weak and I can feel babagsak na ako in no time.

Hindi pa rin sila huminto sa pagbabato sa akin. Nakayuko nalang ako, habang patuloy sila sa ginagawa nila sa akin.

My eyes were closed. Hinihintay na tumigil na sila sa ginagawa nila sa akin. I don't want to see the world outside my eyes.

I didn't do anything wrong but..

Hindi ko alam..

Napatakip nalang rin ako sa tenga ko, their shouting worsen. And I'm covering my ears, that's the only thing that blocks everything I am hearing right now.

If I don't do these things, I'm afraid, I'll might give up and let them kill everything out of me.

I was silently praying to God to make everything stop.

My body hurts so much. The pain travels physically and mentally. It was like before.

This feeling is so familiar..

That feeling when the whole world is mad at you. Trying to break you until you were left with nothing. Ganitong ganito yung pakiramdam. And now, wala pa rin akong magawa to protect myself.

I let my tears fall, listening to the monstrous vibrations I'm still hearing while covering my ears. It's all useless.. Ang hina ko pa rin.

But everything stopped when I felt somebody wrapped arms safely around me.

I felt everything stopped.

Wala nang mga boses, wala na ring mga bumabato..

The noises and shouting ended and so is my nightmare.

And it's all because of the person holding me securely in these arms.