Chapter 100

No one's POV

[After few weeks]

Jinny was on her way to the airport with her manager. She's going overseas for her upcoming world tour.

She was now ready to leave everything behind.

Especially him.

"So here's your schedule for the next day.." Pagsisimula ng manager niya habang nasa biyahe sila.

"Teka, I still have a schedule left?" Jinny asked in confusion ng makita niya ang inabot na schedule ng manager niya. All she thought is that wala na siyang naka schedule na trabaho.

"Yea, urgent call from the upper. So bale, we still have to meet up the president first since he want to have a word with you."

"Is that so?" She nods in understanding. "Ne. Arasseo."

The drive feels too short, suddenly she was in front of the President's office.

She went inside and found the President checking papers in his table.

"Oh, Jinny, here you are." Sabi nito as he gave a warm smile to one of his artists.

"So how are things going?" He asked again.

"All good sir. After this we're heading straight to Japan to start my tour." Jinny said and smiled.

"People's gonna miss you here. Especially your fans. Almost half year ka ring mawawala."

"It's not like I'm not coming back here." Sabi ni Jinny at natawa. Babalik naman siya eh, matatalagan nga lang.

"So shall we have lunch before you depart?"

"That's a good idea sir." Jinny said. "I'm also a bit hungry." She said and they chuckled.

[NO ONE'S POV]

After the lunch, agad na dumiretso si Jinny sa basement kung saan naka park ang van nila. But after looking for minutes, napagtanto niyang wala duon ang van. She started calling her manager using her phone but it's unattended.

Where did they go? Sabi nito sa isipan niya dahil malalate na siya sa flight niya. Ang scheduled flight nila is 4 PM but it's already 1 in the afternoon. At medyo malayo pa naman ang airport sa kinaroroonan niya ngayon.

San ba kasi sila pumunta? Medyo natataranta niyang tanong sa sarili.

"Don't worry they'll be back." Sabi ng isang pamilyar na boses sa likod niya. So Jinny suddenly looked to her back to find someone she did not expect.

"Yoong..gi.." Jinny almost said in a whisper.

"Are you avoiding me?" He coldly said to Jinny which gives her chills. Ano pa nga ba ang magagawa niya kung hindi ang lumayo. Nangako siya eh. At isa pa, seeing Suga everyday makes her heart heavier. Akala niya makakayanan niya ang sakit, pero hindi.

"Why would I?" She said and laugh inaudibly.

"Then won't you even just say some goodbye?" Suga asked again now even more serious.

"Uhmm.. I was about to when, I arrived at Japan?" Sagot niya subalit hindi sigurado.

"Lie." Yoongi said. At paunti unti itong lumipit sa dalaga. "You don't plan on even calling back, right?"

"..Hin..hindi ah." Said Jinny. But the truth is that she really don't plan to make any connection with any of them.

"Then why can't I fucking contact you!?" He asked at medyo napataas ang boses niya. Bigla siyang kinabahan dahil ngayon niya lang nakita si Suga sa ganitong paraan.

"I changed.. my number.." Paputol niyang sagot.

"On purpose." Pagtatapos ni Suga na matiim siyang tinitignan. She can't look at his eyes. Hindi ito kayang tagalan ng dalaga.

"Why are you acting like this? Have I done something wrong?" Tanong niya at nagtataka.

"Of course you did!" Suga exclaimed. "You're leaving me behind! Can't you see!?"

"But that's the plan, that's what I'm supposed to do. To get lost in your life. Our little game is done." Jinny can't help but explain herself.

"Damn that fucking game of yours!"

"Wha..what?" Jinny asked in confusion with Suga's sudden outburst. "What the hell is your problem!?" Hindi na napigilan ng dalaga ng sigawan rin ang binata. "Dapat nga maging masaya ka pa diba!? Now that I can be gone in your life? Wala ng bubuntot sayo!"

"The hell, you just ended it without asking me!" Suga frustratedly shouted.

"There's no need, I knew your answer! Kita naman e, na you can't love me. And you do love somebody else." Jinny said at hindi niya mapigilang mapahikbi. "Do you think I'll still fucking ask you knowing what would your answer be? Hell, I don't plan to break myself more than as it is." There. The tears flowed down her cheeks. Sobrang sakit ng nararamdaman niya, at parang bumuhos nalang lahat ngayon. She hid it for almost too long, and it was bottled up inside.

"Just fuck!" Sigaw ng binata at napasabunot sa buhok niya. "You know what? I fucking lost with that stupid game!"

Hindi maproseso ni Jinny ang kanyang narinig. Tila ba isang kasinungalingan ang dating nito sa kanya.

"Are you happy now huh!? What!? Do you plan to fucking leave me alone after making me fall in love!?" Suga said frustratedly.

Ilang linggo ding naging mailap sa kanya ang dalaga at kahit anuman ang gawin niya, he can't make her talk to him. He's getting crazier every day that passes by. And worse ng malaman niya ang pag alis ng dalaga ng ilang buwan.

Jinny's tears can't be stopped. Kusa itong lumalabas sa kanyang mga mata. This is all a lie. How can he fall in love with her? Suga's just playing some prank on her.

"Don't lie.. please.." Sabi nito at tinakpan ang kanyang mga tenga. "Don't say those words. Please. My heart is too weak now, please, don't.. Ang sakit na eh. You love her don't you? Don't make me hope, please.. don't Yoongi.." Jinny said and closed her eyes.

Hindi niya na alam, she just wanted to escape from everything else. Far from him.

As she bit her lip to stop her cry, two arms enveloped her, at hindi niya napigilang humagulgol pa nang mas malakas.

After some seconds, she felt him remove her hands that has been covering her ears.

"Stop crying. Your tears kills me." She heard Suga whispered to her.

"Then stop lying." She whispered as she sobs.

"If I say I don't love you now, then I'd be really lying."

"You love someone else. Don't fool me. You love Heara." She said and did not look at him.

She heard sudden laughs from Suga at pinitik ng binata ang noo ng dalaga. "Silly, I'm not inlove with her. Yes, I do have a crush on her but she's a good friend of mine. And one of my hyungs is madly inlove with her. I'm not planning to step across the line."

"So.."

"Tss.. You're weird. Making assumptions like that."

"But.."

"Just shut up. And don't leave me ever again."