Chapter 1

Valt's P.O.V First Person.

2 weeks later... (This is text)

> Beyclub

Guys did you see? They found evidence Shu was attacked! :Valt

Wakiya: I knew that

Honcho: You did not!

Wakiya: Did so

Honcho: Did not!

Honcho changed Wakiya's name to Goldilocks

Goldilocks: Hey!

Goldilocks changed Honcho's name to Peasant

Peasant: Wakiyaaaa

Daigo changed Goldilocks's name to Wakiya

Daigo changed Peasant's name to Honcho

Daigo: There.

Daigo: Now stop. I want to see the evidence.

Ken: Yeah

Um... yeah :Valt

I going to go visit Shu first meet you where we practice! :Valt

. . . 

I knocked on Shu's hospital door. "Shu?" I called quietly, over the intercom. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure."

I swung the door open. Inside, my best friend was sitting up in his hospital bed, watching me come in. Spryzen (Shu got it fixed. This is not in the original story.) was sitting on his bedside table, gleaming red. "Hi," he said. "How have you been doing?"

"Normal as can be," I answered. "I suppose. I miss you though."

"The doctors aren't letting me go until at least next Saturday." He frowned slightly, but then forced his face into a smile again. "Someone has to make sure you do your homework, after all," he teased.

"Hey!" I protested, laughing. Then I turned to a more serious matter. "They found evidence that you had been attacked."

Shu averted his eyes. "Hey... It was an accident. You know that."

Yeah, sure I do, I thought. Shu had made up the story of falling off a balcony (a low one). And everybody thought he was right, because he was the victim.

"When will you tell me the truth about what happened?" "I did, and you know what happened," Shu said firmly. He glanced at the clock. "I think it's time for you to go home now."

I didn't say anything. I dragged my chair into the corner and left the room.

If you won't tell me what happened, I'll find out myself. I began running to where we always practiced Beyblade.

But I never got to show them what I found.

Cliffhanger! Sorry this chapter is short. I had a really good idea but couldn't fit it into this chapter, so it will be added further on into the story.