UPDATE

THIS STORY IS NOT OVER!

Hello lovely readers, Valentina here!

Thought I'd give a little quick update as to why I haven't uploaded a new chapter to this story as some of you don't follow me.

So, 2020... fun year, am I right?

I realize that I am lucky to be physically healthy. I realize that I am lucky to have friends and family close to me. But another thing that I have realized for some time now is that mental illnesses don't really care too much about those things. These past few weeks have been rough, to put it mildly. I have tried my best to focus on at least one thing right now, which is "Whelve", that is coming to an end, as juggling more than that proved too much to handle. Inspiration and motivation have been really lacking, as much as I hate to admit it.

Now; I'm not saying any of this in order to get sympathy. I don't want you feeling sorry for me. Not only is that not my goal, but it's also not necessary. Slowly, I'm getting back to being okay. Slowly, I'm getting back on track. You don't need to worry about me. All I'm asking for is a little bit of understanding and patience. I will continue uploading chapters here (if I'm not wrong there's only 6 or 7 left to finish this). I will finish this. 

I promise.

Love,

Valentina.