012. rain and hugs

CHAPTER TWELVE .*:・ ❝RAIN AND HUGS ❞

ೃ࿔*:・ ❝RAIN AND HUGS ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅   

   two days later, it's the day of the quidditch match, gryffindor versus slytherin, and april labelle is beyond nervous; she is biting her nails and constantly pacing, thinking that she is going to make a fool out of herself, or worse, make her team lose.

   right now, april is in the girls locker room, about to head out onto the field with the rest of her team. she is pacing back and forth, biting her nails and worrying. it's pouring outside and she is scared that she's is going to be knocked off her broom easily.

   the girls locker room is silent until she hears the voice of sirius black yelling "let's go april! we got a game to win!". she grabs her broom and jogs out, meeting catching up with the rest of the team and walking along-side sirius.

   april looks out onto the field, wiping the rain off her face, she sees basically all of the students and her nerves build up even more. sirius realizes her nervousness and gives her a friendly pat on the back, and smiles "hey, you're going to do great! trust me". she smiles back at him and responds with a "thank you".

   they enter the field, and the whole gryffindor team gets ready to fly in the air. april is noticing how slippery her broom is and quickly becomes worried. she looks up into the stands, trying to find the right blue eyes of her best friend. it takes her a couple seconds then realizes a certain blonde wailing her arms to get april to notice her, and as soon as april sees alana, she waves be and smiles.

   "you're going to be great!" alana mouths to her best friend, and in response, she just smiles and nods her head.

   "mount your brooms, and i want a clean match, from all of you! the game starts in 3, 2, 1!" madam hooch's voice booms around the stadium as the quidditch balls are released into the air and the two houses start playing the dangerous game.

   "james potter catches the ball! he passes it to sirius black, who dodges all of the snakes-" the booming voice of frank longbottom enters the stadium, only to get interrupted by professor mcgonagall, who is standing at his side, "longbottom!".

   "sorry professor. as i was saying, potter passes it to black, who dodges all of the slytherins, and throws it in! 10 points to gryffindor!" he happily yells into the golden microphone. all of the students except slytherin yell and cheer in glee.

   april labelle is sitting on her broom, looking around the stadium for a hint of a flying golden ball and sometimes glancing over to lucius malfoy, the slytherin seeker, completely zoning everything else out. 

   after a couple minutes of searching the air, and moving around so she is not in the way of the other players, april sees the golden snitch. she quickly races towards it, and it's not long until lucius malfoy sees the brunette in red and gold chasing the shimmery gold ball and he darts after her on his shiny new broom.