The Shining Glory of the Queen

Copyright © 2022 by keyke06

All rights reserved.

No part of this novel may be reproduced in any method without the consent of the author.

This novel is a work of fiction. Characters, names, places, and situations either are products of imagery made by the author or are used fictitiously. Any close resemblance to actual personalities, either living or dead, situations, and series of events are entirely coincidental and does not wish to offend or degrade.

Book 1 - The More You Hate, The More You Love (New Adult)
Book 2 - Mr. Mister (Romantic Comedy)
Book 3 - The Missing Wife (General Fiction)

First, I just want to thank you for checking out my story. Feel free to comment and share your thoughts about it. I hope you have a great time.

Second, the content of this book is not thoroughly edited. Because of this, you may spot some typos and grammatical errors throughout the story. Please address me if you have some issues regarding of how you will perceive an error so that I can clarify it for you, and I will also edit the content immediately for the convenience of your fellow readers.

Third, it's very detailed on some aspects that you might find disturbing because this book contains R18 information but don't worry. I'll put warnings before that kind of content. I will also make R18 parts independent so you can proceed to the decent parts without missing any information that will affect your understanding of the story.

Lastly, if you have some issues regarding the plot or the book itself, please feel free to address your issues by messaging me or simply delivering some consultative comments.

Please bear with me. I'm not that professional in writing yet, nevertheless, I do not use this as an excuse to not do my best in writing.

MY FIRST EVER BOOK AAACK