The start/ UK family

Y/N POV

I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. When I start to make breakfast, I feel a strong wind sweep through the house. I walked into the living room where the wind was coming. As I turn the sharp corner and see nothing, but the wind is still strong yet the window were closed. As I walked around the room and found nothing. Everything changed when I looked at the selling and see a black portal on it. Then I lost conciseness.

TIME SKIP ***

I wake up in a room that I can't remember seeing before. I lift my head and look around the room. Soon I heard footsteps outside of the room. I jumped out of the bed and ran behind the door. It soon was opened, I slowed my breathing they seemed to be looking for me, I could see that they had a flag on their face. Russia... why do I know that? As they are turned the other way I quietly ran out of the room. I saw a star case and ran for it as I hear a door closes and soon running footstep. By my guess, it was the same person that was in my room. I ran down the stairs and stopped and looked around the room and see a lot of other countries. "Shit," I whisper under my berth they all look at me.

"Get her someone" someone with a British accent yelled. I just start to run as someone grabs me from behind I am just about to punch them when I have thought. There are too many of them to take out on my own so I just stay calm. The person slowly let me go. "Where am I, and what are you all," I say as I point at them. "Well you are at my house and I am UK an-."

"I know how you are but know what you are." As I get both of my hands free from, Russia. I quickly push him away. He seemed a little shocked by my strength but, I can't blame him so was I. I looked around the room and slowly backed into a corner so, if I had to fight them I would not have to watch my back.

"We are what you would call a countryhuman-" an almost Spanish voice said, but when I look at them it is the Philippines. 'Why do I know that and how?' You think. "And we are not going to harm I so please calm down," he said in a smooth voice and tried to get closer but I moved back more so he stopped. I tried to back up more but right as my back was about to hit the wall something fist.

Someone taps my shoulder and, I turn to see Antarctic. 'Please don't be scared' he signed 'I am not scared' I signed back. His face was in shock he must have thought I could not sign. "Okay-" I say as I step forwards, stand up strategist, and stick my hand out to UK "I am Y/N Y/M Y/L nice to meet you and sorry for my little freakout." He is a little stunned but quickly regards his composure stud up and shook my hand.

"Well nice to meet Y/N. Like I said I'm United Kingdoms but you can call me UK. The one behind you is Russia," he says as he points to the man that came running behind you earl.

"Not to be mean-" you say as you look at UK "but I know how you are and I do not want to waste your time introducing everyone."

"Okay well then if you don't know someone you can just ask me. Okay?

"Got it" I say with a smile "so how did I get here?"

"We were hoping you could tell us." an American voice said. I turn and see the USA his glasses were down just enough to see his eyes.

"Well I went into my living room and there was a portal and now I am here."

"Well, I found you in the forest and thought you would be safer here." The voice was soft it also had a bit of french to it. You turn and see a maple leaf 'Canada I should have guessed. I should have?'

"Well thank you," I put my hand out so he can shake it." he slowly takes it.

"First, how can I get home or can I get home? Second, if I can't get home what is the plan?" I say as I let go of Canada's hand and look at them. Some of them were shocked.