Prologue

Percy Jackson. The most famous ,and most powerful, demigod alive is heartbroken. So he does the one thing that most men do after they get their hearts broken. He gets drunk.

Percy takes another sip of his beer and orders another. He doesn't notice a woman about 5' 7" walk up to him in a silver dress looking at him sadly.

"Hello Perseus," the woman said sitting down next to him, "sorry about you and Annabeth."

Percy doesn't even look at the woman and instead says, his voice slurred, "Aphrodite's fault. I never should've fallen for the girl who broke my heart. That is why I've decided to go to London and join my mom's brother in a few months. He told me that I have a chance to restart my life. I'm twenty three and I don't have much left here. Thalia is living with her sister and all of my other friends are all married and about to have kids. I was going to marry Annabeth, but she broke up with me before we went on the date. Why are you here anyways? Here to gloat about me having my heart broken or something like that?"

Percy finished his beer and ordered another.

"No Percy," the woman replied, "I'm here to help the only decent man left on the planet. I want you to move on and get on with your life, don't be like my half brother."

"How am I supposed to do that?" Percy asked her, "The woman that I loved decided that I wasn't good enough so she left me for a job in Athens, Greece."

The woman then did something that surprised the son of Poseidon. She kissed him.

"Because I like you Perseus Jackson," the woman said, pulling away from him, "you saved me and my home. You are kind and selfless. You are a hero. You can either keep drinking or come with me for the night. Your choice."

After Percy finished his 6th beer, he decided to go with the woman and they both had an... interesting night.