Chapter 3

It has been a few days since arriving in New York and since Apollo took them both to their high rise apartment. Also since Percy found out that Apollo did indeed give Zoe his blessing, making her the best Archer since his own son Oliver Queen, who took after his mom in the looks department. Percy also got a hold of the Brotherhood branch that is based in New York. So he now has a job working with the New York Brotherhood.

"Alright Zoe," Percy said as he drove up to her new school, "remember the rules?"

"Yes dad," Zoe replied, "no using Riptide unless I am certain that it's a monster and no using my powers during school."

"Good now have a good day," Percy said before seeing a certain blonde, "I'll be right back Zoe go on to your school."

Zoe nodded and left, but not before seeing her father's face.

"Hello Annie," Percy spat making her turn around, "long time no see uh?"

"P-Percy?" Annabeth stuttered eyes wide, "What are you doing here?"

"Dropping off my daughter," Percy replied casually, "what are you doing here?"

"Dropping off my son Luke," Annabeth said, "or..."

"Don't say," Percy groaned, putting his hand to his head, "don't you dare say it."

"Our son," Annabeth said.

"Call your boss and them that you'll be late getting into work cause a friend of yours needs your help," Percy said before handing her a card with an address on it, "then come by my place so we can talk."

Percy then got into his car and drove off towards his apartment, with Annabeth following him.

When they both arrived, Percy looked at the doorman and said, "If you see a girl about 15 with electric blue eyes, tell me immediately. Got it?"

"Yes Master Jackson," the man said, making Percy sigh.

"It's either Mr. Jackson or Percy," he told him, "you coming or what Annie?"

"Don't call me Annie Perseus," Annabeth retorted.

"You have no idea what I'm capable of do you?" Percy asked, confusing her.

"I know exactly what you are capable of Perseus Jackson," Annabeth replied

"Why did you not tell me that you were pregnant with my son?" Percy asked Annabeth, "Why did you leave me for a job in Greece? Why did you Annie?"

"One, I didn't know I was pregnant with Luke until a month later," Annabeth said, "two, you were holding me back. Also don't call me Annie. Who is the girl's mother?"

"No idea," Percy replied, "I don't have any memory of that night at all. I also had about 7 beers in a row that night."

Annabeth's eyes widened in surprise.

"You had that much alcohol?" Annabeth asked as Percy nodded, "Why?"

"Because the girl that I was in love with broke my heart and even now it's still healing," Percy told her, "so I drowned my sorrows in liquer."

"I-I'm sorry Percy," Annabeth said.

"It's a bit late for that Annie," Percy told her.

"Sir," a voice said, "a girl with lightning blue eyes is waiting looking for you."

"Thank you Thomas," Percy replied, "send her up."

"Right away sir," Thomas said.

The elevator then dinged and Percy, thinking that it was a trick, brought out a gun and when the elevator opened said, "Tell me something that only Thalia Grace would know, before I pump you full of lead."