Backstory(part3)

On your way back to wall Maria you saw a young women with her child getting carried by a titan. You felt sad for them even tho you didn't have enough energy left , but you jumped over there pushed them out of the titans arm and it held you instead.

You struggled trying to get out of it grip
"Ugh, let me go"you said your voice getting heavier and darker. Then out of the blue you gained enough energy to make you glow. You got out of its grip kicked it neck which caused his head to separate from his body.

You got down to the two of them and said grab my arm , they hesitated at first but agreed remembering what you did for them. With that you "teleported" them to the boat the boat was already close to wall rose. "There your safe now" you said with your skin still glowing eyes white and shiny. People surrounded you and asked "w-who are you?" You just smirked at them the glow now going away revealing yourself.

"Your that same girl back when the titan was abt to attack the boat" an old man said. "Ah yes it is i the one and only well i shall go now fellow people you" said with a 😌 face since well you are coco🤪.

With that you teleported away back to a panicking Micheal.

"Where is she omg her mom is gonna kill me ,y/n get out where ever you are this isn't funny!?! He said looking through bushes and trees.

You sneaked behind him and...SMACK!?!. "Ow what the hell, who did that you about to get it" he said looking around.

"Hey Michael.... so uhh i got something to tell you" you said unsure if you wanted to tell him about what happened to wall Maria. "Aha there you are .. oh whats wrong you look sad you know you can tell me anything right?" He said grabbing your shoulder. "Well you see.... the feeling I had today about something wrong well I was right and two new species of titams broke down wall Maria" you said looking down.

You took him to see the damage that has occurred .

"What how the wall is big, they gotta get really huge to pull of something like that he said looking at the remains of the place.

"Waaaiiit how is there titan remains on the ground you fought them didn't you and without meeee!?!" He whined cause he is a silly but can be serious when needed type of person. You ignored him and saw a titan running towards you guys next thing you know is that you already are on the air and the titan evaporating. You saw Micheal carrying you looking up to the direction of your home which is a tree house btw well hidden since it had long leaves and wide branches making it easy to build a house and hide from titans. Since you fought alot of titans and got a new ability you felt weak and slept in his arms.

<_______________________________________>

Sorry for short chapter but yeah sorry if I had some mistakes cause I don't look back to it that much 😅  hehe... yeah neways

The next chapter it is the time where Eren is part of levi squad and stuff... so yeah

Hope you liked it😋

STAY AWESOME 👌 😎