Chapter 4 - We meet again.

Author pov

It has been five years since wall Maria fell and 20 percent of the human population was lost in the hands of titan.
There were two new species of titans which are more dangerous to people.

One day the Colosol titan came back doing the same thing it did few years back. But this time not that much damage has happened to Wall maria. 

(Time skip brought to you by my laziness)

There were scouts running in the forest  from a bunch of titans ( this not Levi's squad it is some random scouts ok ok).

2nd person pov

you were sitting down on  a branch bored the life out of but then you heard loud footsteps. Turning your attention to the sound you saw bunch of scouts getting chased by titans. sigh "what would they do without" you thought.
Leaping from tree to tree within a few seconds ypu demolished all of the titans that were chasing them.  They turned around and saw you take out the titans like it was childs play. You cut the nape of the last titan but when it was falling you weren't quick enough and you fell to the ground from the air which knocked you out.

Micheal was on the sidelines watching you fall he was about to take you but the scouts surrounded your unconscious body. He saw them picking you up putting you on the horse with one of the cadets riding of to the walls.
"Ah shit I should follow them,.... nah she will be fine 🙂 " he thought making that smile.

(time skip brought to you by Micheal eating fruit)

You guys got to inside the walls when people saw none of the scouts that left were died nor injured which to be honest surprised them.

At that moment some of the MPs came and asked what happened which the scouts replied telling them everything.
The Mps got you to a cell and locked you up.

(time skip brought to you by Author~chan)

When you woke up you felt cold chains on your hands l, legs and even on your neck!?!(my poor baby reader~chan).
"Huh where am I? is this a cell?" you tried to move but the chains held you in place. Little do you know there was some people watching you struggle to move out.

" I advise you not to do that how much you try it won't break" the person.
"who are you? show yourself?" you asked. Three people came out of the shadows, one was tall with bloned hair and blue eyes, the other one short with raven hair and dull gray peirceing eyes.
The other one was medium height with brown hair and turquoise eyes.

"Oh ho ho look what we have here I'm hallucinating again" you said with a little giggle afterwards.
" No you aren't hallucinating you are in jail we came here to make a deal with you"said the tall one.

"say what now!?! you mean to tell me I ain't Hallucinating" you asked with wide eyes.
"And hold on yall didn't even tell me your names?" you asked.
"Oh I'm Erwin Smith, this Levi Ackerman and that one in the corner is Eren Yeager" he replied

you(y), Erwin(E),levi(l),Eren(e)

y:okay the name is Y/n L/n.

l:tch, what were you doing outside the walls?

E:Levi calm down no need to scare them.

e:you look familiar like I've seen you somewhere

y: took you long enough dummy it is I
e: your that girl who saved people's lives back when wall maria.

l: you mean to tell me that this brat is that little girl from the attack 5 years ago.

E: okay Anyways we will deal with that later but we need to get you to court we only for 10 mins.