Morning

Natsuki had woke up arround 7 am..
The girl had got a decent amount of sleep the past night, so she wasn't tired. The pink haired girl yawned, sat up and scratched her head. She got changed by 7:15am and proceeded to leave but then got held up by a vibrate coming from her phone. Natsuki picked up her small phone and picked at the pink sparkly case and wondered " who would message me?

Natsuki looked at the message blankly, "yuri!" She said to herself quietly so her father couldn't hear her " why would she?"

Natsuki looked at the message blankly, "yuri!" She said to herself quietly so her father couldn't hear her " why would she?". She read the message aloud to herself "meet me at the bus station outside the school and we will walk to the school together" Natsuki realy wanted to say yes but yuri wasn't ment to know that she wanted to so Natsuki replied to the message saying "ok fine, not like I want to or anything" then switched her phone off and left to go and meet Yuri.

Natsuki arrived at the street nearby the bus station 5 minutes later she was feeling so happy that Yuri had asked her to meet. When she saw Yuri standing at the bus station rubbing her arms because of the cold. Natsuki glared at the girl she had loved for ages then folded her arms grumpy and stomped over to her.