At the park

Natsuki arrived at the park in the town centre, in about 13 minutes, panting. Natsuki was still blushing from what had just happened. She strolled along the path as it crunched under her feet, she sighed and walked over to a nearby bench and sat on the end of it.

 She strolled along the path as it crunched under her feet, she sighed and walked over to a nearby bench and sat on the end of it

Natsuki was sitting on the bench, when a group of pigeons fluttered onto the floor in front of her. Natsuki had always loved these birds so she whisperd so that no one would hear her "do you need your lunch?" She looked at the birds admiring, and pulled out the sandwich and started to pick small bits off and through them and watch the pigeons rush over to get the food.

Natsuki was almost out of bread when the pigeons flew away, she turned around to see Yuri standing behind the bench Natsuki said " hey! I was just making friends with them" then looked at Yuri, then Yuri said " listen I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself" and looked at the ground and shuffled her feet. Natsuki gased at Yuri and said softly " it's fine, I dont care" then muttered under her breath just so Yuri could hear "because it made you happy".

Yuri walked around the side of the bench and sat next to Natsuki, Yuri started to giggle, Natsuki was confused so she said curiously "what's so funny I diddnt do anything" and looked at Yuri who was still giggling then Yuri said "did you see sayori's face?". Natsuki gased at Yuri laughing for a minute, I guess it was funny, she thought then joined in with the laughter.

Natsuki was laughing them she flopped onto Yuri's shoulder, she was so tired, Yuri looked down at Natsuki and whispered "you are too cute". Natsuki was surprised so she pretended not to hear her and rested her head on Yuri.

Natsuki woke up still lying on Yuri's lap and pretended to be asleep for awhile until she sat up and rubbed her eyes and squinted at the light

Natsuki woke up still lying on Yuri's lap and pretended to be asleep for awhile until she sat up and rubbed her eyes and squinted at the light. Yuri looked down at Natsuki and sighed then mumbled "so cute" Natsuki sat up straight away and told Yuri"I-I-im not c-cute" then looked arround then said "y-you are".