Prolouge

(The pic is how I imagine Arkai, whether he's my creepypasta or just a person I use in my fanfics.)

!!!THIRD PERSON!!!

"Class, today there is a new student. Please treat him kindly." Iruka said.

The girls begin to whisper to each other, wondering if the new kid is hot. The guys just groaned as there might be another guy taking away the girls and that the new kid isn't a girl.

The blonde kid Naruto Uzumaki hoped that this new kid won't bully him either and that the new kid would be his friend.

The dark haired male named Sasuke Uchiha had both hoped two things, one, that the new kid would drive away the fan girls and two that the new kid wouldn't get in his way.

Now our dear Hinata Hyuuga hadn't hoped anything. She knew that she couldn't make him her friend because she is to shy, and that she is not a fan girl.

The door sooner opened to reveal a red eyed, black haired with red highlights and had that emotionless face. Iruka was suspicious of him. The new kid looked to be strong.

"Please introduce yourself." Iruka said.

The new kid looked at him quickly before sighing and shutting his eyes.

"My name is Arkai Tokari."
Girls squealed and guys sighed.

Like Iruka, Sasuke is suspicious of Arkai. He hasn't seen this kid anywhere in Konoha. 'Was he an outsider?'Sasuke wondered. ' Oh who cares. He better not get in my way.'

"Alright Arkai please sit by Hinata. Hinata may you please raise your hand so he knows where you are." Hinata raised her hand shyly with a slight blush or her cheeks.

Arkai looked over at her and sat down besides her. As class was going by Arkai would take glances at Hinata every so often and had a blush on his cheeks that weren't -of course- noticed by anyone.

Hinata felt his glances and just got an even bigger blush. All her feelings she thought she had for Naruto disappeared and now had a crush on Arkai. She would admit this of course. She was to shy. So around him all she would do was peek at him and blush deeply. This continued for a few months.

Both having a crush on each other but never admitting, now that they are getting placed on squads all they hope for is to be on the same squad and maybe finally get to socialize.

•£•¥•€•£•¥•€•£•¥•€•£•¥•
I do not own Naruto if you are a Naruto fan then you will know who owns it. I know who it is but I cannot spell is name for some reason. I do belong Arkai Tokari and some others in the future of this book...if I freaking remember to update! yea... you would need to help me with that. anyways enjoy this book!