Lukey x Alex

Prompt: Alex gave up on love until he met Lukey a new student at his high school he befriends him until eventually, he confesses how does it go?

Requested by our lovely friend luklex

Alex's POV

'Another day of pain in torture can't wait for class' I thought as I walked to my class. I entered the classroom and sat in my usual spot  "Ok class today we have a new student I aspect you to treat them with care and respect, Please introduce yourself and sit down next to him" She points at me. The unknown person nods and starts to speak "Hello my name is Lukey I'm gay and I just moved here recently."
They say waving at everyone, Lukey then walks over to me and sits down. 'They're kinda cute...' I quickly snap myself out of it and start to work on my project "Hey can you help me out?" Lukey says tapping my shoulder. "Sure what do you need help with?"
"Well, I don't understand how the whole everything works" They slightly nervously chuckled "Ok well.."

~Time skip a few weeks because I don't know anything about high school math and I'm lazy~

Lukey meets up with me at the front of the school as we both start walking "So how were your last classes?"  I ask Lukey "meh They were kinda boring nobody to talk to," Lukey said "Sucks to suck I guess," I say with a smirk as I shrug "Heh I guess it does...Hey, can I come over to your house?"
"Huh, why?" I ask them "I just don't feel like going home I guess" They look at me with a sad smile "Sure you can come over for a bit." Lukey looks at me their eyes lighting up " Really?! AWEEE THANK YOU ALEXXXX" Lukey hugs me tightly "Heh no big deal" I blush a bit. We arrive at my house and I open up the door "Hi Alex welcome home I made you some cookies if you want some and your dad is working right now so don't bother him ok?" My mom turns around and sees Lukey next to me
"Oh, you brought a friend!" Lukey goes up to my mom and holds out their hand "Hello Mrs. I'm Lukey nice to meet you!" My mom grabs Lukey's hand and shakes it "How polite! Well you two boys have fun you can grab the cookies if you want" Lukey looks at me then my mom "I'm Non-binary ma'am" My moms eyes widen "Oh! My apologies! Well you two have fun!" Lukey nods grabs some cookies and walks with me to my room.
"So..." Lukey starts "What do we do?" I grab some Board games and Uno cards out of my closest"You down for some board games and Uno?" Lukey nods and we start playing some Uno 'Damn they're  cute' I thought as I stared at them "Alex your turn!" I blink a bit "Your really cute..."
I say without thinking. Once I realize what the hell I just said my eyes widen and my face turns red "Oh uh T-Thank you Alex" Lukey blushes and smiles at me 'might as well tell them now'  "Lukey I like you like a lot-" I say blushing even more. "Uh- I-I like y-you too Alex" They smile at me again. I put my hand on the side of their cheek and kissed them and then my mom came in "Oh sorry ill just go" she says placing my bag down in my room and closing the door. Lukey looks at me "So are we like a thing?" Lukey ask And I nod my head

Wow, that took me way longer than expected welp hope yall enjoyed this chapter!