11

"Deku? Is that you?" She whispered, and I heard some rustling on the other side, telling me she was getting to a secure spot to talk. "Master's not happy with you! Where are you?" 

"UA High, they forced me into their school. But I'm not here for removal, I'm here for help. We have a plan to lure Master to the Sports Festival tomorrow and take him down using as many pro heroes as we can get. I need your help for inside information," I explained. 

"UA! Really? You of all people, chilling with the heroes? I heard Bitch Might was working there, how is that?" She asked, and I could practically see her sharp-toothed grin from here. 

"Oh, yeah, 4 teachers know about that little incident now, but I don't really care. I still hate his guts, but the other heroes are good, most of the students too," 

"Damn! They changed you, Deku!" Toga cried, "I can't say I dislike it!" She laughed. 

"Yeah, well, are you helping or not?" 

"Hell yeah! If you have a shot at taking down that bastard I'm in! I can't stand the things he does to you, Deku~! She said in a lovey voice. 

"Ok, then I'll fill you in, but you have to make sure you don't tell anyone," 

"I'm not an idiot, Deku, I know how to keep secrets," She pouted. 

"Is there anything new we should know about Master and his minions of hell?" I asked. 

"Um, He got a new general, and this one is mean! He beats up anyone he crosses paths with, regardless of if they did something wrong. He's also been talking to Shiggy and AFO a lot recently, so we might see some League members tomorrow. I can try calling sister Magne or Twice to see what's going on and get back to you," 

"That would be amazing, I'm not too excited with the idea the League might show up too, but I knew it was a possibility. Shiggy and Dabi aren't too happy with me, but I would like to see Twice and Magne again," I said, a soft smile finding its way on my face. 

"So fill me in on everything happening!" 

Hours went by with Toga and me sharing our different stories, and me filling her in on the plan. 

"That's pretty risky, he doesn't even know that much about Master!" Toga said in surprise. 

"That's what I fucking said!" 

"Watch your back, Deku, this could get ugly fast," 

"You too, this new general seemed to be trouble, you sure you can gather information in one day without getting caught?"

"Everyone thinks I'm the dumb crazy bitch! No one will suspect a thing! They'll just think I'm being clingy or going off on one of my obsessions!" 

"True, this is why I called you, I knew you could do it," 

"I'm glad you're not dead, but Master is going to rip off your limbs if he catches you. It's going to be a blood bath, make sure you're prepared for when we get there!" 

"And you're sure you can convince him to bring you with?"

"We'll see, and if I can't I'll text you," 

"Be careful how you text, this is Pro hero Eraserhead's phone. Use the code we made," 

"On it! Finally, a real excuse to use our brilliant code!" She yelled, laughing loudly. 

"Alright, I should go before Eraser kicks my door down demanding his phone back," I sighed. 

"Fine, talk to you later, fucker!"