15

AIZAWA POV

I watched as Todoroki helped Deku off the field, the burns covering his body looked severe, but Deku acted like it didn't phase him. I needed to check on him as soon as possible, but I still had to add commentary to the other matches. 

I glanced at Hizashi, seeing him watching me as well. He understood what I was thinking, giving me a nod to check on Deku while he did all the commentating. I wasn't adding many thoughts anyway. 

I made it to Recovery Girl's room quickly, lightly knocking on the door. Chiyo, or Recovery Girl, opened the door and peeked up at me. 

"Can I help you?" She asked politely. 

"How's Deku?" I asked. 

"Resting. He needs as much rest as possible if you want him on his feet in 2 hours," She glared.

"Do you think you can get him healed and ready in that time? He needs to be ready if we want this to work without him getting more hurt," 

"I'll see what I can do, but you hovering won't get it done any faster," She ordered and I nodded, leaving her to do her own thing. I saw Toshinori run up to me, an excited look on his face. 

"We found her, Inko Midoriya, we found her! Nezu thinks we should bring her here to help motivate young Deku!" He exclaimed. 

"Is that a good idea? He obviously didn't want to see her," I said, furrowing my eyebrows. 

"Maybe that's just because he doesn't want her to know about him being a villain? Either way, I'm going to pick her up now," He said, turning to leave. 

"I don't agree with this, I'm talking to Nezu," I sighed, rushing to where he was sitting to watch the festival. 

"Nezu, do you think it's such a good idea bringing her here? Deku was very admin about not involving her or even mentioning her in his presence," I explained. 

"From what I could gather, his reluctance involving his mother doesn't equal to him hating her, but rather protecting her. Bringing her here should motivate him to perform his best during the battle, and may lead us to victory. Of course, we'll have her removed from the area once the time comes for the fighting," Nezu explained.  

"I don't think this is a good idea," I muttered, but I knew Nezu was done listening. We watched as Todoroki and Iida walked into the field. 

DEKU POV

My mind started to clear and I sat up in the bed. My head spun and I placed a hand on my forehead in an attempt to stop it. I groaned softly as I swung my legs off the side of the bed and stood up. 

"You should be resting!" Recovery Girl ordered, lightly shoving me back into the bed. 

"I'm fine, just give me a second," I sighed, fighting off my dizzy spell. 

"I took a lot of stamina out of you, you need to rest!" She insisted. 

"Ma'am, I have fought in worse conditions and still won. I just need a second and I'll be fine," I sighed. 

"Have you fought your master in these conditions," She asked and I froze. "That's what I thought, now rest up before it kills ya," 

"I need to know what's happening! Who's fighting right now?" I ask. 

"You've only been asleep 30 minutes, so Todoroki and Iida just got done, Todoroki being on top," She answered, turning away from me and doing whatever she was doing before. 

"Any word from Aizawa about the plan?" I asked. 

"Not that I know of, but I did see All Might leave a few minutes ago," She said, tapping her finger on her chin. I felt my blood boil at the idea of him leaving. We needed him here! He was the top hero, the strongest out of all of us! If they attacked, or he got caught up, then we would be down a major playing piece and that cannot happen! I clenched my fist as anger ran through me like blood.