New World

The void other known as the Dimensional Gap, is a place that exist between 3 different worlds, earth, heaven and the  underworld.

The Dimensional Gap is also a place to connect to different worlds such as, the shinobi world or a world where magic is a everyday thing.

------------------------------

Inside the Dimensional Gap,

Somewhere in the mist of swirling colors, a big red dragon could be seen doing backflips, frontflips and all sorts of crazy stuff in one area to another and it seems to be enjoying because of it.

The big red dragon was of course Great Red, Those who had entered the Gap would of course see a large red dragon flying around doing stunts there and that. He was known as the Dragon of dreams or the dragon of dragons and is one of the 2 dragon gods that resides in this gap.

"WOOOO!! that was Awesome!" said a particular red dragon known as Great Red who is now doing flips around the Gap while laughing madly about it.

 "Man that was awesome!....now what to do?.." The red dragon's face quickly turned into a bored look after the stunt he just did.

Great Red at times enjoyed doing awesome stunts and loved doing flips around the gap but over time he starts to get bored now and then.

The Dragon of Dreams seeing that he had nothing else to do, he decided to take a quick nap but before he could do so. A blinding white light shone over from the distance and soon it dissipated and what's replaced was a dark figure. 

Out of curiousness, he took of towards where the dark figure was to inspect what was that light and that thing? over there.

As time passes by, he could see the dark figure continue to grow in size as he gets nearer. Soon he was now infront of it, he could now see what it was, it was dragon.

It had dark scales covered in some weird blue tattoos across its body except for the underside being gray in color. It had a blunt head with horns coming out from the side of its head and has its mouth is filled with rows of sharp looking teethes. Its body was totally ripped from what it could be seen from the dragon having chiseled abs and muscles. Finally the tail, it looked sharp and it is in some sort of weird shape.

Right now the dragon seemed to be asleep.

Great Red was a little intrigued. He guessed that it must be really strong the fact it can last this long inside the dimensional gap and still live. He also sensed a great amount of magic coming out from its body, being stronger than ophis and almost to his and that caught his curiosity on what kind of dragon is it?.

He continued to stare at it for while before the eyes of this black dragon opened.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

??? POV:

'Uggh!..thats weird why do I fell like I'm floating?' I thought as opened my eyes to take a look and what greeted me was a world with swirling colors of different kind.

'I looked around to see if I could get any sense of where I am right now and wait.. Aren't I supposed to be Dead?! and my other arm is back?! Oh how i miss you!' I thought to myself as I started to kiss my left arm oh how I miss you but before it start becoming more weird I was interrupted by a cough to my right side.

"*cough**cough* Ahem" I turned around and the sight that greeted me was a large red western dragon standing tall and proud infront of me, it was the biggest dragon that I have ever seen before in my life of dragon hunting and it looked similar to a particular fire dragon who is now dead, Seeing that it got my attention it spoke.

"Well could you kindly introduce yourself?, your in a presence of a dragon god young dragon" It spoke with a booming voice and wait, a dragon god?

"uh.. Im the black dragon Acnologia the slayer of dragons and the dragon of demise!, now who are you? and where am i" I said with pride in my voice as Introduce myself to this so called dragon god my awesome tittles and my name and somehow I feel weird as if Im sane again and I don't hold that much hate towards dragons anymore but i still hate them.

The so called dragon then spoke" Ok... now it's my turn Ahem I am Great Red The dragon of dreams and dragon of dragons" it spoke with also pride in its voice.

---------------------------------------------

NO ONES POV:

Dragon of dreams now explained of what and where he is now and acnologia seems to get the glimpes of it. 

The dragon god told him how there were 3 factions in this world being the devils, angels and fallen angels. He also told that humans were oblivous to magic excpet for some type being the magicians and heros to where it soon formed a new faction being the hero faction. There was also a war going on between the 3 factions with the bibicle god and the 4 great satans and also the fallen angels commanded by their leader azzazel.

"this is interesting, it seems im in a new world" the black dragon thought with a small devilsih smirk on its face