Unexpected Visits

Acno's POV:

The room was soon in a glowing mess due he amount of magic summoning circles gathered in the same area. Soon the glowing stopped and what replaced the magic circles were now several other high ranking beings from all factions.

The first one to appear was a man who looked in his 20's with long red crimson hair with a little over the shoulder but its ok. The man wore silver and gold shoulder pads for I guess protection? idk and wears a simple robe with a cape.

Then soon many other supernatural being started showing up. Their were I guess Angels? due to the white and shiny wings and the amount of holy power radiant from them. Then their was this guy with black hair with the front being yellow in color, he wears a red crimson color robe with dark gray pants for him to wear. and last but not least a group of teenagers and rather familiar red head and her friend beside her.

  "Ahem! What is going on here?! and what was that large surge of power just now" said the crimson satan with a loud voice and stature inside the student counsel office.

"Umm that would be me..." I said to the person speaking of my power. The crimson Satan then turned towards my direction and took a good look at me, He seem a bit agitated for some reason and the same goes for the rest of people in this room but I just shrug it off.

'this human.. no he's definitely not human, just by looking at him right now and his generating a large amount of magic and death around him and I don't even think hes trying to show his power or not' The crimson Satan and the same goes for the others thought with sweats covering his forehead.

"Ahem.. I am Sirzerch Lucifer one of the 4 Maou's, may I know who I am speaking with and what was with that insane amount of magic just now" The Crimson Satan now named Sirzech Lucifer and one of the 4 maou's spoke while trying to be careful with his words. then this yellow head guy came up.

"yo sirzech! Sorry for coming without your consent but I got curious on this large surge of power and came to investigate" he spoke with a carefree voice.

"I and Grabriel too wonder what was that large amount of power and it seems to be coming of from kuoh it seems and were sorry for not informing you first Sirzech" the Angel spoke in an apologetic tone.

"I understand, but now to matter at hand-" the crimson satan turned towards me"- who are you and do you have any ill intension against us" he said while flaring his magic up a bit to show that he's not to be messed with but compared that, he can only match up to 0.5 percent of my powers what a joke! HAHAHA!

All Attention were on me now, " Well you people may know me from stories and legends you devils and the rest talk about and for as why im here well because im.....bored" I told them half the truth and I have no intention on giving them my full name as it will cause an uproar in the factions and the whole world that the black dragon is back.

"your the black dragon aren't you" the guy with the yellow spoke. HOW THE FUCK DID HE FIGURE OUT?!. " what are you talking about I don't see any dragons around especially a black one?" I started playing dumb but its all work for not.

"Dont play dumb, their were recent sightings of a dragon cloaked in darkness with blue tattoos across its body flying outside of kouh and you also have the same blue tattoos around your body." The yellow haired guy explained to me while having that irritating smugish look of his.

I hung my head low so they wont see my gaze, the whole room was silent. I smirked as I let out laugh. the whole room was confused as to why im laughing but that doesn't matter.

"YES YES, UR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, I AM THE DRAGON WHO MADE MANY DRAGONS FEAR AND OTHERS, I AM THE DRAGON OF DEMISE THE DEVOUR OF ALL SORCERY!, AS I AM THE DRAGON GOD OF FEAR AND DEMISE, ACNOLOGIA!" after saying my epic speech, I now proclaim myself as the new dragon god who brings fear and chaos to those to my wake, so long as Im alive they will continue to have fears and nightmares of me during their sleep or whenever im around.

The whole room was left silent after my ahem epic speech. I decided to end this so I teleported my way out just outside of my front porch.

 I decided to end this so I teleported my way out just outside of my front porch

The house was not too big nor fancy, i just like it this way. I entered the house as I went to sleep as tomorrow is a big day.