many years later

It had been thousands of years since the great war and though there were still conflicts between the 3 factions, it was more peaceful eversince.

As for the 3 factions, their population had gone down low as the sought a way for their kind to increase. The devils had created the evil piece system which reincarnates beings to turn to reincarnated devils or half devils for their population to increase as after the devil civil war. More than half of the 72 pillars had gone down and killed during the civil war among devils as they sought a way for their population to increase to replenish their numbers.

The angels though, had created a system called the 'brave saints' system. The brave saints also known as the Royal Users, are a set of 13 cards used by the angels to increase their ranks by reincarnating other beings into Angels. The Brave Saints are based on the system of the evil piece of the devils , though being based on a suit of playing cards rather than chess pieces.

And finally the Fallen Angels, though having lost many soldiers it was not as many as the other 2 factions as during the great war. They had made a temporarily retreat as they had lost more than half of their kind so they decided to not risk it. Though their way of increasing their population was not the same as the other 2 factions. They had to lure angels and have them lose their grace towards gods by doing unholy things.

Right now the 3 factions were on a temporarily alliance to further not damage each others sides and lose more of their kind.

----------------------------------------------------

In the gap their were 2 individuals seen together.

this 2 were the dragon dreams, great red and The black dragon of the apocolypse, acnologia.

Right now they were seen together while playing a game of chess while talking to each other about their trivial matters though it was more on acnologia's one as he kepts on talking on about how bored he was.

Though Great Red had tried on asking him to do cool stunts and that but that was not his thing so he became bored by the passing hour so the only thing relieve their boredom was a game of chess invented by humans.

"Check mate.." Acnologia grinned as he had won another game of chess by placing his queen to A5, trapping the king with several other chess pieces surrounding it as it had no more spaces to move thus check mate.

"dammit!" Frustrated, Great Red smashed the chess board having many pieces turn to dust or was scattered around the gap as Acnologia just snickered.

"hehehe, well thats another chess board gone now how many was it now oh! right its your 4495th lose and still havent won one haha!" said the black dragon with a cheeky face on while great red was still fumming on how he had lost another match and it was the 4489th time he had lost and still had not won a single match.

"Some day! i will beat you and no its not the 4495th! its the 4495! Goddammit!" shouted the dragons of dreams with several ticks on its forehead.

"pft! hahaha! you still count what a sore loser! hahahaha!" Acnologia bursted into a fit of laughter the fact that the dragon god had still counted his lost over the time they played chess together.

"grr! Shut up!" the dragon god, great red puffed its cheeks while turning around.

'tsun much' thought the black dragon with a sweatdrop of the display of the mighty Great Red.

"say.. wheres that loli again, she should be here by now asking kisses and asking you to leave the gap" said the black dragon of the apocalypses. He still remembered the day when Ophis the Infinite Dragon God had came to visit the gap to drive Great Red away.

When She had learned of the existence of  Acnologia on how powerful and more powerful than her. She had been constantly pestering The black dragon on being its mate and eversince acnologia had accepted it, she would ask for kisses every once an hour or 2.

"Hmmm.. She should be on earth with that little organization of hers" Great Red too wondered why she had not came to visit her mate, he probably thought that she must be on her small organization that plans on killing him whatsoever. Now acnologia was bored.

"say.. you hadn't been on earth for quite some time haven't you, it probably has changed over the years eversince you had made your entrance on the great war and brought chaos to all factions, maybe something changed" the Great Red, trying to cheer his up his buddy as it had been proven affective as acnologia stood up right and gained back his confidence.

"Yes maybe i should, i miss the food out there" Said the black dragon dragon as eversince he had came to this world. He had start getting back his sences as he can finally eat, taste and finally sleep, he was so happy that he went to celebrate in a buffet and start chowing down everthing was on the table.

--------------------------

Kouh town:

At night.

Kouh is a peaceful town governed by a high class devil making it a devil territory though there were still some other beings like the fallen who visits this part of kouh.

It had its own Academy, plaza, game center, a karaoke place and some much more.

High above the clouds, a certain black dragon of the apocalypse could be seen flying at a high speed before stopping at a designated area which he could land. 

Landing on top of a large mountain, he transformed back to his human form and lowered down his magic aura to not further attract any unwanted attention from the 3 factions and cause an uproar.

Right now, he was now walking down the side of the mountain and was now at a random street in kouh. He could sense several other devils roaming this area though it was mostly the stray devils running around.

"as expected, it reeks with devils.." Said a darked skin man or either known as the black dragon of the apocalypse, Acnologia.

-----------------------------

Author:

Tell me if u want me to make him attend kouh academy.

  If you said yes then do u want him to become a student or a teacher.

thats all for now